Acura & Volvo Cars of Athens

New 866-945-7523 Dealer Website
Used 866-955-6531 Email Dealer
Service 866-955-6578

• Great service Diana thank you service department .

Diana in the service department was great, she explained everything about what had to be done and kept me updated about my car. I move back to Athens GA about a year ago and have used this Acura dealer, this is where I bought the car in 2003. I also used the Acura service department in Augusta Ga will I was their. The service department was great their as well Lester in the service department took really great care of me and kept me in formed about my car. The service department in Augusta,Ga the people were just wonderful. Now that I am living back in the Athens, GA area I will continue to use Acura of Athens. The service is really great. Thanks Diana for all your help, you are great. See you in a few months when my Acura TL 2003 will need ts regular maintenance service. Thank You Meryle Tucker

• Volve of Athens serice review

Excellent service by a friendly, knowledgeable staff.

Excellent service by a friendly, knowledgeable staff.

• Bought a 2016 RDX with Tech Package

I bought my 2016 RDX in November 2016 through an internet sale. The salesman, Randy Purdy, was very professional and guided me through the process. I thought Randy and the dealership treated me very professionally and I would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a car from this dealership.

• Mrs. Dunagan

I have been very pleased with the customer service I have received through the Service Dept. at Athens Volvo.

• Car service

I took my car in for service . They did the needed things and even washed my car. Really pleased with the overall service and use of rental car.

• Wonderful Buying Experience

Randy Purdy and all the guys are such a pleasure to do business with!! We will definitely be back!!

• Five Star Service Department

Always a very thorough, friendly, professional service experience.

Always a very thorough, friendly, professional service experience.

• I've leased 3 cars from Acura of Athens

This is my 3rd Acura RDX because I love the car and the service that I receive from Acura of Athens. I was so glad to have the privilege of working with Randy Purdy. He made the process so easy for me. I told him exactly what I wanted and he had it waiting for me when I got to the dealership. I turned my leased car in and drove out with a new lease. The process took less than 2 hours. I am happy that I was able to work with Randy and look forward to working with him in the future.

• Purchase of Acura MDX