Ray Skillman West Kia Hyundai Mazda Mitsubishi

916 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ray Skillman West Kia Hyundai Mazda Mitsubishi from DealerRater.com
  • 2017 KIA SORENTO

This is my third vehicle I purchased from them, they are friendly and was very helpful in the buying process

• Excellence Personified
    April 21, 2017

Austin Norman the sales person and Bryan the Sales manager went out of their way to accommodate my every need. They were polite, attentive and willing to assist in every way possible. They showed me great cars and gave me great deals on all cars we looked at. They agreed to do some touch up work on one of the vehicles I bought to make it more presentable. I bought two cars from them that day. When we discovered a nick on the other vehicle we purchased they agreed to do some touch up on it for me. Bryan is letting me borrow the big Bow so I can use it to surprise my son with the car I purchased for him. These guys are awesome people and car dealers. I will be recommending them to my friends and family. And when I buy another car it will be from them. Great guys with great personalities. I appreciate them very much. Our finance guy was very easy to get along with. We talked for quite some time. He is a great guy and did a great job for us.

• Great customer service!!

Purchasing a car is not something I enjoy. Derek, Ryan and Cory made the entire process easy and enjoyable. The customer service was excellent. I never felt pressured to buy. The quality of the car sells itself. I will be recommending this dealership!

• Excited
    April 20, 2017

Our first new car ever. Wife is very satisfied. Jeff and James were great to work with, had 2 different models to look at when I arrived. As we were talking, I asked about a third package and they pulled it up with out even asking so I could look at it. We test drove it and it ended up being the one. Both of them made sure we were very satisfied with our purchase and followed up to make sure we had no questions or concerns. Thanks for everything.

• Great work!
    April 20, 2017

Quick and personalized service on a Saturday. Go figure! Pricing was unexpectedly low as well. In line with your average non-dealership pricing model, so you won't overpay.

• Hyundai Elantra 2017
    April 18, 2017

Ray Skillman West Auto Mall

I love my brand new sparkly white Hyundai Elantra 2017. It is beautiful, peppy and the upgraded tech package sealed the deal. I greatly enjoy my sunroof, Apple CarPlay and backup camera. It is a great car.

Ray Skillman West Auto Mall

That new Elantra package is the bomb! We love ours!! We went with the black one though... You won't get tired of turning around and checking out your car as you walk away...especially with that bright white! If I dare say...the new Elantra is a pretty sexy beast! We really appreciate your business! Thank you for the review too!

• Always a good experience!
    April 17, 2017

Ray Skillman West Auto Mall

Janet, we really appreciate the feedback! You are always welcome to swing by and grab a cookie (even when you don't need service)!

I am always pleased with the service I receive on my Mazda CX-5. I have confidence in the service they provide, and they are always cheerful and positive. It's comfortable to wait (cookies are great!) and the wait is what they say it will be. Thanks -- wouldn't think of taking my car somewhere else for service!

• LOVE THEM!
    April 16, 2017

Ray Skillman West Auto Mall

Thank you so much! We appreciate the review and the support! You are awesome!

I love everyone in the service department here! I've been a regular customer for years here and they treat me like family... Jeff and James are the BEST!

Ray Skillman West Auto Mall

Thank you so much! We appreciate the review and the support! You are awesome!

• Excellent Repair Service
    April 15, 2017

Although I didn't purchase my Hyundai at Ray Skillman, I have been having it serviced there for over ten years. Patrick has been my service adviser for the majority and he has been extremely professional in providing me with the work needed to be done. If additional work is required, he calls and gives accurate additional work required as well as the additional costs. He is extremely professional.

• Service was fast
    April 14, 2017

I went in for a 35k oil change, tire rotation, and check up. It was done in under 30 minutes and Jeff even gave me a coupon to use.

Sweet deal! Thank You!