Ray Skillman West Kia Hyundai Mazda Mitsubishi

(4.9) 1224 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1224 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ray Skillman West Kia Hyundai Mazda Mitsubishi from DealerRater.com
  • Awesome group to work with
    December 31, 2017

Worked with Barry-Sales manager to begin the info process in the car and he quickly responded along with answering all questions thoroughly. Then purc...hased the car working with Adam Walker and Jonny Much. Both these guys made it a great experience, which they were very knowledgeable and made the purchase an easy one. Will definitely look to these guys in the future when we are ready for our next vehicle.

• Everything was great
    January 21, 2018

Our Kia Soul was fixed in reasonable time, runs great and was provided with a car to drive while waiting for our car to be repaired.

• Purchase of Kia Sorento
    January 20, 2018

Great experience purchasing my new Sorento. The staff was very helpful, knowledgeable and respectful. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking fo...r a new car.

Overall Experience

• Bought it here take it here
    January 18, 2018

I trust my dealership and will continue to use them as long as they earn my business One issue I have in my opinion is still not resoulved. I have e...xcessive noise on the drivers side. They said it was due to the sun roof they installed. The noise is from my right ear close to the window. So next trip I will complain about it again I would recommend that we should always deal with the same service advisor. With the same person a trust could be built Having driven BMW???s for years I always had the same advisor. He knew me and my vehicle

• Caitlin/Lyndsay Keep up the good work
    January 17, 2018

Inclement weather naturally means no car wash, however promised inside car vacuuming never happens. To Ray Skillman employees keep up the good the ...good work.

• Always a great experience
    January 16, 2018

Our Family has bought 5 cars from this dealership and each time we are treated with respect and like family. Rockland did a great job taking care of m...y needs in a new vehicle and then the Finance team brought it home,.

• Great care
    January 14, 2018

Austin was very knowledgeable and helpful. Looked after me with care. Offered beverages and to get food since we were there so long. Really appreciate...d him.

• great service
    January 13, 2018

During the last artic cold front in Indianapolis my tire pressure indicator light came on. I had a road trip I had to take and thought best to have t...ires checked for any problems. They took my car right in checked it all out. All ok and no charge!. I had peace of mind on the road in that awful cold and a little more cash in my wallet. Thank you all the employees of Ray Skillman Westside!!

• Good service
    January 13, 2018

Good work and excellent personnel . Went out of their way to make customer feel comfortable. I've been dealing with Ray Skillman for years. Good relat...ionship

• Quick Service and Very Friendly Staff
    January 13, 2018

My wife and I have leased 2 cars from this Ray Skillman Kia and I have been very impressed with how they treat everyone that comes there and I have be...en to a lot of dealerships. All of the staff there have been very friendly and accommodating. I came in for tire service recently and as I sat in the waiting area, I overheard a very nice salesman helping a couple, looking to get what would be their 2nd Kia vehicle, and he reunited them with the salesman that helped them purchase their first Kia and welcome them back along with thanking them personally for their business again. The staff there are really genuine and I will continue to give them my business. I highly recommend them.

Ray Skillman West Kia Hyundai Mazda Mitsubishi