Ray Skillman West Kia Hyundai Mitsubishi

New (317) 708-3941 (317) 708-3941
Used (317) 708-3801 (317) 708-3801
Service (317) 810-9355 (317) 810-9355

(1,966 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ray Skillman West Kia Hyundai Mitsubishi from DealerRater.

Excellent salesmanship and financing.

Excellent salesmanship and financing. Harry and Nate are angels. They took care of everything. Thank you so much.

1.0

DISAPPOINTED

Found a car I wanted, called and was told still available, drive there and was told it’s in the shop due to something happened when it was test drive the day before. They ask if there is anything else I’d be interested in… I said maybe in same price range. He said he has a nice car. Ask how much and it’s DOUBLE the price the one I wanted to look at. On top of it I told them to let me know when the car I wanted was fixed they then came and told me it has a deposit on it. The salesman was nice and helpful but I spoke to a couple managers and they have no clue what is going on in their dealership that they are suppose to run.

I went to another dealer and they tried to trap me.

I went to another dealer and they tried to trap me. The Kia in the Ray Skillman Westside Auto Mall gave me a better price for a car with fewer miles. I walked in knowing what I wanted but they didn’t try to convince me on another vehicle. They of course helped me make sure that’s what I wanted, but they did not try to dissuade me into another one when I pushed back. ShaKayla was my Sales Consultant and she was amazing! I had to leave the first day that I was in, and she perfectly accommodated my crazy schedule! They held the car overnight so that I could go to an important interview. I have never had a better experience at a car dealer. I love my car and will definitely return in the future for my girlfriend’s.

The Westside Hyundai has a Great team of people to work

The Westside Hyundai has a Great team of people to work with that will take care of you and all your vehicles needs.

Everyone was nice and they did a great job at a

Everyone was nice and they did a great job at a reasonable price. Will continue coming back.

The mechanic was very knowledgeable and helpful.

The mechanic was very knowledgeable and helpful. The waiting room is nice and clean as well as the restroom.

Took time to hear about my concerns and thoroughly

Took time to hear about my concerns and thoroughly investigated my vehicle to find the issue, which was especially nice after being written off by other dealerships. Quick service, explained the issue well, and gave good advice for what I needed to do going forward. Will definitely go back!!

Great customer service.

Great customer service. Ken was very helpful and got me a car that I can see myself driving for a long time

1.0

Ray skillman west side auto mall is the worst place I

Ray skillman west side auto mall is the worst place I know you have to experience things for yourself but they customer service is poor there deliberately sabotage your vehicle so you will keep coming back so there trash mechanic can keep work. I HAVE HAD MY VEHICLE IN THERE SERVICE DEPARTMENT MORE THAN I HAVE DROVE OR EVEN HAD THE CAR. THIS COMPANY TREAT BLACKS WRONG ITS STILL RACISM

Awesome experience, Justin and Sarah worked as a team and

Awesome experience, Justin and Sarah worked as a team and got me in & out quickly. Thank you.