New 877-438-0024 Dealer Website
Used 877-431-4705 Email Dealer
Service 877-438-0917

• Awesome Prices and service

Awesome service The People who helped me Gave me advice on what car to get because to be honest i didnt know exactly what i wanted But they were really friendly and it felt good to have people who you've never met before help and be nice the way they were Bought My self A new Bmw and i was in love with it Great price Will definitely buy from them again #NewBmw

• contact with dealer

I reached out to them because of a car I seen advertised on CARS.com. They did reply quickly. Per my conversation with sales, the car had been sold the night before. Tactic? not sure .... but the same car is still being advertised with CARS.com. With two more contacts from them, I had to reiterate and let them know that they no longer had to reach out to me. Since CARS.com did send me a request to review them .... That's pretty much my experience with this dealer.

• Friendly and knowledgeable salesman.

Our salesman, Mr. Tracy Claboine was very courteous and professional with us.

Our salesman, Mr. Tracy Claboine was very courteous and professional with us.

• Service A1

Great Prices and excellent Customer Service The service was so great i got my car back the same day just took a few hours

Check out this car dealership....... Great services...... A++++

Check out this car dealership....... Great services...... A++++

• Good and clean

If you need a new car come down to this dealership. Customer service and cars are great... So anytime your down on Jamaica check this car dealership out

• Great service

I went here to buy a car and the customer service was good. They attend to all my needs and what I wanted and everything was an A+

• Good customer service

I went here the other day and the customer service was good A+ the cars are good the place is clean and it makes you feel so comfortable to do business with this car dealership...

• Good customer service

Hey guys I just want to say this is an amazing place to com if you need to get a new car everyone was really helpful and kind.. Really good

• Great service

Hey if you need to buy a new or used car com and check this shop out great cars great prices everything is just great A+