• They were the best

I have purchased plenty of cars ranging from private party to dealership and I have never been to a better place to buy a car! The entire emplyee staff and owner were welcoming and very helpful and I was in and out that day fast as could be! If looking for a car they are the ones to help you do it

• Very Happy !

I bought a 2011 Nissan 370Z and the whole process went great. I worked with Jose and he found financing for me where other dealers have failed. When I had a problem getting something to work the day after I bought it he gladly helped me figure it out (I'm a bonehead sometimes). Overall, I am very happy with all aspects of the transaction - their friendly no pressure, answer any and all questions attitude, and with great pricing is just what I want in a local car dealer. Although I was only interested in 2 seat sports car they had a nice variety of all types of vehicles.

• Bought a used Smart Electric

Non pressured conversation about purchasing a used electric car. Car was missing charger cable. There was no discussion that the dealer would provide it at the dealers expense - he just ordered it. Jose arranged shipping for me at a very reasonable price. Good people.

• Best car buying experience ever!

I was initially impressed with the price of the vehicle. I was then impressed with the dealer ratings on Cars.com. Best of all, I was impressed with how easy Jose made the buying process. There was no hassle, no pressure, and we wrapped everything up in a few minutes. Thanks, Jose!

• Great Service... Great Price... Better Car

Looking online for a second vehicle and I found a first car. Perfect test drive with a no pressure sales man. Easy financing and when repairs took a little long they gave me a loaner. Thanks Jose and Classic MotorCars

• One of the most trustworthy and helpful dealers

I was shopping for used cars to take back to school as a replacement for my last car. Previously had a 2004 Dodge Stratus R/T 2 door with 140,000 miles. I am at a university in Florida but wanted a car from Wisconsin so my parents could inspect the cars with me and I could get Wisconsin car insurance still. The car I got from them was just a little out of my price range but we were able to negotiate just enough to make it happen. Jose is a great guy and the owner Billy is very helpful. Initially, the car I was looking at was in storage simply because their lot is just too small for all of their inventory. The car was just as pictured and the car had a small crease and a few scratches they made sure to make me aware of right away. My key fob had an old battery and they replaced that for me, as well as installing new headlights for me. They were very open to me taking the car to my mechanic to have them check it out for me. After it passed all their tests with flying colors, we moved forward on the deal and the entire deal took no more than an hour. Overall, great dealer and would look to purchase from them again, it's wonderful to be able to find a place you can actually trust especially nowadays.

• Great Dealer

Buying used cars is always a little dicey, but we were pleasantly surprised with the fair price and honesty of this dealer.