Call This Dealer

Used

• Quick sale on a great vehicle
    January 14, 2018

We saw the vehicle posted on a Thursday and bought out Saturday morning. We were in and out in under 90 minutes. Great value cars.

• Jose will not stand by his sale
    January 4, 2018

I purchased a Chevy Colorado from Jose in November. Should have known there would be issues all along the way. First, Jose told me one price and sent ...a different price to my bank who was financing the loan. Within minutes of driving the truck off the lot, a service engine light showed up on the dash. I've replaced a tire sensor, two tires, and the battery already. Jose claims this issue were unknown to him when he sold me the truck and will not remedy the situation. Be very cautious when buying a vehicle from Classic Motorcars. Be prepared for out of pocket expenses and repairs.

• Meh... Service was lacking
    December 20, 2017

Sold me a car with an empty fuel tank. Promised to fill but never did.

• Good Buy
    November 15, 2017

One owner vehicle, excellent conditions, low mileage, clean, well maintained and all maintenance records still in the vehicle. 9Just what I was looki...ng for, used vehicle, low mileage, good price, reliable, got more than what I was looking for and bargained. We could have negotiated a bit more, but at the end no complaints whatsoever! One minor problem which was fixed in a matter of time. Excellent service and a good buying experience. Thank You Classic Motorcars Inc. & Jose Jr. Montejano

• Amazing
    November 4, 2017

I bought a ford focus from them they were very friendly and helpful during the process and even made repairs to the car for free because I noticed it ...clunking when I hit bumps in the test drive and let me borrow a car while it was getting fixed. Great place great people would definitely recommend.

• Honest and friendly
    August 24, 2017

Bought a Chrysler 300 from them, Jose was awesome he was honest and so helpful. Love my new to me car ¿

• Fantastic customer service
    July 22, 2017

Classic motorcars.... amazing I live in Racine and was looking for a Mercedes for month The car was price right It needed cleaning because they just... got it in a few days ago What ever Jose promised he did without any add cost Oil change , detailing, buffing, touch ups on the paint, the emblems on wheels,two were scratched up, he replaced and the icing on the cake was he drove the car down to Racine after everything was perfect on the car. A small family company that treat you like family, go beyond customer service.. that these big companies forget. Thank you classic motorcars

• Great Service
    July 11, 2017

Owner was great. Really went out of his way to make sure we drove away with the car we could afford. Friendly staff. This was my families 3rd time... buying a car from them.

• Great Service
    July 11, 2017

• They were the best
    June 24, 2017

I have purchased plenty of cars ranging from private party to dealership and I have never been to a better place to buy a car! The entire emplyee staf...f and owner were welcoming and very helpful and I was in and out that day fast as could be! If looking for a car they are the ones to help you do it

Classic Motorcars