2.0
  • buying first car at Rico Motors

In Rico Motors I found I great truck at a great price. It was easy to get my credit aproved by the bank and fast.

Thank you for your visit and your business and we hope you enjoy your new Dakota!!!!!!!!

• Do not buy at Rico's

Very bad experience at this place. Lack of proffesionalism.

Very bad experience at this place. Lack of proffesionalism.

• BUY A CAR WITH RICO MOTORS

GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE - VERY NICE N KNOWLEDGEABLE SALEMAN - WERE VERY HELPFULL -- VERY RESPECTABLE -- THERE WAS NO PRESSURE TO BUY A CAR

Thank you for choosing Rico Motors. We definitely appreciate your business and grateful you chose us to to help with your vehicle needs.

• buying a car

customer service was great, had no problems and the help that was provided was outstanding!!

Thank you fgor taking the time to review our place and are very grateful to have helped you and your father out....Congratulations and good luck.