• Great Experience...A St. Louis Buyer

I am a loyal Ford customer, but I am not loyal to any dealership. That, however, may change since I have worked with Vicki Robison at Auffenberg Ford in O'Fallon. I did all of my homework before going there. I had a car picked out and was given a reasonable trade-in allowance for my three year old Taurus. There were two things I really appreciated about my experience at Auffenberg. I only worked with Vicki during the negotiation process. Most dealerships if the salesperson can't close the deal on the first offer, the boss comes out with the salesperson, and they will often gang up on a customer..This didnt happen here. The other thing I liked was that I had spoken over the phone with Vicki about wanting all weather OEM black floormats for my Fusion..I had not closed the deal, and yet she went ahead and ordered the mats so they would be there if I decided to buy and they even arrived ahead of me at the dealership! The next day we had a major snowstorm so the mats were pressed into service. I would recommend this dealership to anyone..I used to sell cars myself in my younger years..I advise people to do their homework before they go shopping, but having a nice group of people to work with makes the experience a lot less painful..Kevin

• Read your contract good before you get shafted

Customer service is important to us. Let's review your situation together. Please email reviews@auffenberg.com so we can explore options.

read your contract before you get shafted we had excellent credit and had 6.95% interest and added warranty even though we said no just beware of Fast talkers

• New Car Owner

Congrats! So happy that you are happy!

Signing paperwork when the deal is made can be tedious and painful! My husband and I just left Auffenberg Ford in a brand new 2017 Ford Explorer after sitting down with Robbie Foushee in the financial department. Robbie was extremely knowledgable and great to work with. He listened to what we wanted and made the signing and paperwork process very quick and easy!! Thank you so much!!

Congrats! So happy that you are happy!

• Awesome experience!

Congrats on your new Ford Explorer

Just left Auffenberg Ford in a brand new 2017 Ford Explorer! Not only was our salesman, Jay Rieger, committed to my husband and me during our time spent at the dealership, he made sure we were comfortable while waiting to make the deal. Jay has not been in the business long, but he seems to be learning and determined to increase his sales. Job well done and we are so excited about our new SUV!! Thank you!!

Congrats on your new Ford Explorer

• Poor sales department

Sat here for an hour and a half waiting for a trade in value for my truck. Left without ever getting an estimate. I'd take my business elsewhere

Please contact us at reviews@auffenberg.com we would like to look further into your experience.

• Great Service too!

We are so happy that you are happy with our Service Department!

Service is just as important as the buying process. I always recieve great service and the repairs have always been done right the first time. I took my car to another shop for brakes and I ended up regretting NOT taking it to Auffenberg. Audfenberg uses high quality parts, not the cheapest ones.

• Great Service too!

• Great service

Congrats!

The overall buying experience was great I got in and out in about 5 hours so that's not to bad at all. The salesman was in,constant contact with me throughout the entire process. They even offered a different option for insurance. Thank you .

Congrats!

• Great service

So happy that our service department made you happy!

Great service! Mate took the time to explain everything in detail. Drop off was quick. They kept me informed of progress. My truck was ready on time! I was in and out when it came time to pick up my truck. The newly remodeled service area makes everything move fast. I highly recommend Auffenberg Ford North!

So happy that our service department made you happy!

• Great people, great service.

Kyle Stirnaman is a wonder guy to deal with. I recommend him for all your car shopping needs.

Congrats on your new vehicle!

Congrats on your new vehicle!