Auffenberg Ford North

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great Experience...A St. Louis Buyer
    January 20, 2014

I am a loyal Ford customer, but I am not loyal to any dealership. That, however, may change since I have worked with Vicki Robison at Auffenberg Ford ...in O'Fallon. I did all of my homework before going there. I had a car picked out and was given a reasonable trade-in allowance for my three year old Taurus. There were two things I really appreciated about my experience at Auffenberg. I only worked with Vicki during the negotiation process. Most dealerships if the salesperson can't close the deal on the first offer, the boss comes out with the salesperson, and they will often gang up on a customer..This didnt happen here. The other thing I liked was that I had spoken over the phone with Vicki about wanting all weather OEM black floormats for my Fusion..I had not closed the deal, and yet she went ahead and ordered the mats so they would be there if I decided to buy and they even arrived ahead of me at the dealership! The next day we had a major snowstorm so the mats were pressed into service. I would recommend this dealership to anyone..I used to sell cars myself in my younger years..I advise people to do their homework before they go shopping, but having a nice group of people to work with makes the experience a lot less painful..Kevin

• Kenny Kent was a delight to work with!
    January 24, 2018

Kenny Kent was a delight to work with, he got everything finished in one evening so we could take the vehicle home with us. Promised repairs were made... in a reasonable amount of time. very pleasurable experience.

Thank you for choosing us! Yes, we are delighted to have Kenny on our team, he is a great person. Congratulations on the new car!

• Sold the car we wanted as we were coming to close.
    November 2, 2017

My daughter attempted to purchase a PT Cruiser. She needed a co-signer. I agreed to co-sign and we arranged for a time to come in and close the deal. ...She was told that there was no problem with the day selected. She had a change in schedule and called ahead and was told no problem come on in. When we got there we noticed another cutomer's paperwork for the SAME PT Cruiser. They sold the car to someone else after we called and said we were on our way in! The salesman she worked with was not available when we got there because he was doing the delivery with the other customer. To top it off, they tried 14 different lenders causing 14 inquiries on her credit. That dropped her credit rating 30 points! Not only did they sell the car out from under her they caused damage to her weak credit rating to the point that getting a loan is even more difficult. So, not only are we going to sell you the car we said you could have as you are on your way to our dealership to get it, we will make sure you can't get a loan in the future. Thanks Auffenberg! Don't plan on anyone from our family (lots of brothers and sisters) darkening your doorways.

First I want to apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. I am not familiar with your situation. If you would have some time, I would... love to be able to sit down and talk to you and try to resolve this matter. The last thing we want to do is have an upset customer. Please feel free to contact me at 618-632-0090 ext 3152.

• Read your contract good before you get shafted
    August 24, 2017

read your contract before you get shafted we had excellent credit and had 6.95% interest and added warranty even though we said no just beware of Fast... talkers

Customer service is important to us. Let's review your situation together. Please email reviews@auffenberg.com so we can explore options.

• New Car Owner
    August 1, 2017

Signing paperwork when the deal is made can be tedious and painful! My husband and I just left Auffenberg Ford in a brand new 2017 Ford Explorer after... sitting down with Robbie Foushee in the financial department. Robbie was extremely knowledgable and great to work with. He listened to what we wanted and made the signing and paperwork process very quick and easy!! Thank you so much!!

Congrats! So happy that you are happy!

• Awesome experience!
    August 1, 2017

Just left Auffenberg Ford in a brand new 2017 Ford Explorer! Not only was our salesman, Jay Rieger, committed to my husband and me during our time spe...nt at the dealership, he made sure we were comfortable while waiting to make the deal. Jay has not been in the business long, but he seems to be learning and determined to increase his sales. Job well done and we are so excited about our new SUV!! Thank you!!

Congrats on your new Ford Explorer

• Poor sales department
    June 23, 2017

Sat here for an hour and a half waiting for a trade in value for my truck. Left without ever getting an estimate. I'd take my business elsewhere

Please contact us at reviews@auffenberg.com we would like to look further into your experience.

• Great Service too!
    June 16, 2017

Service is just as important as the buying process. I always recieve great service and the repairs have always been done right the first time. I took ...my car to another shop for brakes and I ended up regretting NOT taking it to Auffenberg. Audfenberg uses high quality parts, not the cheapest ones.

We are so happy that you are happy with our Service Department!

• Great Service too!
    June 16, 2017

We are so happy that you are happy with our Service Department!

• Great service
    June 9, 2017

The overall buying experience was great I got in and out in about 5 hours so that's not to bad at all. The salesman was in,constant contact with me t...hroughout the entire process. They even offered a different option for insurance. Thank you .

Congrats!