• Used Car Buying Experience

I bought a used Chevrolet from More Mazda last week and had the best car dealership experience I have had to date. I would highly recommend working with Gary Potter as he really serves the needs of his customers and is a class act with lots of automotive experience. The dealership sales technique is low pressure and very friendly. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone buying new or used!!

• Very knowledgeable

Scott is my sales person. Scottt is very helpful and knowledgeable. He is very patient throughout my process. I would recommend him as anyone's sales person.

• Great deals!

I went to Horne Mazda to look at a CX-5 and ended up driving off the lot with a fantastic vehicle! The staff was very friendly, knowledgeable, and worked with me to make the the vehicle fit into my payment budget. On top of all that their financing rates are very competitive for the market. Ask for Bridgette Miller and you'll be in the best of hands!

• See Erik in service!

Brought my car into the dealership for an oil change spoke with Eric he took care of me and made sure everything was done in quick order.

• great place nice people

Very nice very attentive if I could get it serviced in my new job transfer I would have purchased it

• Dustin Lone experience

I have to commend Dustin Lone for his professional demeanor and his unique brand of tenacity in completing our car purchase. With Dustin's intense and sincere interest in the customer experience, combined with his extensive product knowledge, I have no doubt that this young man is destined to have a very long and highly successful career in the automotive industry. Dustin's honest approach is rather special and we would be proud indeed to recommend Dustin to any prospective car buyer!

• 2016 Mazda CX-5

I had a wonderful car buying experience at Horne Mazda. Dustin Lone is very knowledgeable and worked hard to get me a great deal.

• 2013 Mazda 3 Hatchback

I recently purchased a 2013 Mazda 3 Hatchback from Horne Mazda. Internet shopping for used vehicles was very easy. Spoke with Dustin Lone immediately after inquiring about vehicle. We negotiated price and details and came down to purchase the car the same day. Vehicle did end up needing minor repair - and Horne Mazda was quick to get that take care of as well.

• Great Experience!

If you are looking for a new or used car go check out Horne Mazda in Tempe! Dustin was great with showing me the options on two new vehicles I was considering and he was very helpful in the buying process. I had tested several vehicles and ended up buying a brand new Mazda from this location. The buying process was quick and easy and the car was ready to go after all docs were signed! Great customer service!

• Friendly staff, good prices, fair trade

I went into Horne Mazda to trade in my Chevy Sonic for a Mazda 3. I was immediately helped when I walked in by Austin. I pointed out the car I wanted and we went for a quick test drive. He was extremely friendly and easy to talk to. I fell in love with the car and knew I wanted to buy it, so I went and got the car I needed to trade it. The appraisal was easy enough, they gave me a decent value on the car, though not the best, but it was fair enough, they still have to make money. I was very satisfied with how the car I was buying was already priced, so I didn't need to haggle at all. Dustin, another staff member, ran through all the numbers with me and shortly after I was signing all my finance paperwork. All the staff here were super friendly. I didn't feel pressured at all. I would definitely check out this dealership again if I'm ever in the market for a car again. Outstanding service!