Eimports4less Auto Sales Inc.

713 reviews

713 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Eimports4less Auto Sales Inc. from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

February 11, 2019

Once I contacted the dealership (thru Cargurus website), they were prompt in getting in touch with me. Nathan gave me all the details of the car over the... phone and answered all the questions. My car was ready to be picked up and drive out when I reached the dealership. It was washed and detail cleaned. No waiting, Paperwork was signed in less than 10 minutes. Everything was executed perfectly, No last minute surprises. Biggest Plus pont - no pushy sales pitch. They answer all your questions and let you decide.

February 6, 2019

This was my second time purchasing a car from this dealership and I can honestly say there's a reason I went back a second time. Nathan went out of his... way to help make my car buying experience stress free. He's respectful, honest and genuine. One of the best dealerships I've ever dealt with. I'd highly recommend this dealership without hesitation. Thanks Nathan!!

January 11, 2019

Nathan was an exceptional gentleman to work with when purchasing my new vehicle. He was highly organized and thorough from start to finish. A real sweet... guy and one that I highly recommend working with when considering buying a car. A highly satisfied customer, Elaine E. Heppner

January 9, 2019

Nathan was honest, quick, and very helpful throughout the entire buying experience. He assisted with my trade in and was able to expedite the entire process... which made for a very easy buying experience. I'm sure I will be calling Nathan in the future for any further purchases!

GEORGE LEKAS

(4.8) 80 reviews

January 5, 2019

Mike was very nice to deal with. Great service! Everything went smoothly. Car was detailed perfectly. Unfortunately it rained on the day I picked it up.... No worries.

Michael Sanders

(5.0) 163 reviews

January 3, 2019

Nathan went above and beyond in assisting me with making the best car buying decision. I would recommend Nathan and Eimports to anyone looking to get a... great deal on great cars.

January 2, 2019

George went above and beyond in providing a smooth, seamless buying experience. His attention to detail and relentless pursuit of a missing key made this... an enjoyable buying experience. He even arranged shipping to North Carolina at a great price. I would recommend George and eimports to my friends without reserve. Thanks

GEORGE LEKAS

(4.8) 80 reviews

January 2, 2019

This was my first experience buying a car sight-unseen, and it was a really positive experience. Nathan was terrific to deal with--good communication,... excellent follow-up and very fair. The car exceeded my expectations...it was even better than advertised. I highly recommend Nathan and EImports4Less.

December 31, 2018

This was my third car that I bought from Rich at Eimports4Less. Rich is super professional, upfront and honest and has provided an easy buying experience... every time! With my latest purchase, I wasn't entirely sure what I was looking for so Rich was extremely helpful, asking particular questions, listened to my responses, understood my limitations and then showed me a few options. Rich suggested I think it over and get back to him if and when I decided on what I wanted. I never felt pressured or rushed. When I contacted him again, they didn't have the car on the lot at that time, so he took down my wish list and in a short period of time, found exactly what I was hoping for in a 2016 5-series BMW for a really reasonable price. It was a sweet deal, super simple process, and I love my new car! I would never buy a car from anyone else and always refer my friends to check out Eimports4Less! Thanks Rich!

Rich Otto

sales

(4.9) 218 reviews

December 29, 2018

I spoke with Rich about a BMW I was interested in. I felt no pressure. Rich was up front, honest. I never laughed so hard.

Rich Otto