Royal Nissan-Subaru

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

Made the experience pleasurable
    February 13, 2018

I've had car repair (body work) done at Royal, and the staff there is so pleasant and professional, explains things thoroughly, and always makes me fe...el like I'm in very good hands. The waiting area is pleasant. I always bring remote work and am able to work while I wait. Last time I picked up my car, it looked like new! It had been cleaned inside and out, it was such a pleasure to get in it. Excellent experience!

Sharon, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Royal Subaru!

Best Subaru Service Center Around!
    April 27, 2012

Had major service problems with a different dealership and found Royal Nissan-Subaru who fixed my service issues and restored my faith in dealerships.... I will send everyone I know to Cortland and Royal for service and purchases. My next new car will certainly come from Royal Nissan-Subaru in Cortland even though I live in Ithaca. Great service, great people. They are worth the drive.

Royal Nissan-Subaru