Akins Ford Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Steve Manley

Steve Manley was my Service Advisor to do some repairs to my F250. Steve streamlined the process and handled every aspect of my visit and repair like it was his own truck. He answered every question with detail, and he kept me informed on what was going on with my truck. Thank you Steve, I very much appreciate your hard work!!

2.0

Never called back

Salesperson never called back with an out the door price. Told him I was making a decision in 48 hours or less. Ultimately bought a truck from a competitor because I never got a price. Sad Sad

Easy Buying Process!!

Woody Sowder was very helpful with all my online inquiries and questions. It made the buying process very easy and streamlined as we worked out the deal over the phone and had the paperwork ready before I got there. I will definitely be returning there in the near future.

Superior

Family friendly Professional Efficient Respectful Reasonable cost I will only do business with Akins Ford Nobody else comes close!!!

1.4

Salesperson changed price of vehicle

Salesperson showed us a vehicle, quoted $40,000. something, salesperson even wrote up numbers for vehicles. Called next day and told price is $43,000. and salesperson showed us wrong vehicle- VERY UNPROFESSIONAL to say the least. Facility is under construction is only reason I gave three stars.

Dealer response

Elizabeth, thank you for taking the time to bring this negative experience to our attention. It is discouraging to hear that you had anything less than a stellar experience here at Akins Ford. We would like the opportunity to try and regain your trust in our business and resolve this matter for you, if we still can. Please give us a call at (866) 204-8524 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this better. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Take care.

3.8

Why take appointments ?

Called for appointment one week ahead of time had vehicle there at agreed time was told they would not be able to check on problem that day it's been 4 days and as far as I know the problem has not been resolved.Iwas told scheduled service was completed but that is usually a quick process

Dealer response

Johnny, thanks for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. We are disappointed to hear you did not receive top-notch customer service from us and would like the opportunity to try and make this right with you, if we still can. Please give us a call at (866) 204-8524 and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.

Great Service

We bought our 2nd new vehicle from Steve Satterfield, he is awesome! Very helpful and knowledgable!! We will be return customers in the future and we have also recommended Akins Ford to some of our family and friends!!

Service was excellent as always.

You did a wonderful job! I was in and out in a short period of time.

Servicing quickly and correctly completed!

My servicing was so quickly and properly done that I did not have time to get a full walk in during the work! And, as usual, returning to my vehicle it was just as I had left it with nothing out of place or grease smears deposited from the work. Checking out was also a pleasure with the cashier ascertaining that my requests had been fulfilled

Best Ford Dealership of Georgia!

Great staff! The whole process was easy compared to our previous experience when purchasing at other dealerships. Are sales person Jim was very easy going and very knowledgeable. The people in financing where great too, helped us tremendously to make sure we where happy!