Akins Ford Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Excellent service!

I purchased my 2012 Fusion at this dealership. I have been thoroughly satisfied with the service here?! Everyone is very helpful and always willing to answer any questions or concerns that I have. Very enjoyable experience!

1.0

No one ever came out to help

I was on the lot about 15-20 minutes and never had anyone offer to help or even remotely look interested in helping me. Sucks for them. I'll buy my new 2500 diesel else where.

Dealer response

We deeply regret to hear about your recent experience at our dealership. Our goal is to learn from your feedback and continue to improve for all of our valued clients. Please give us a call at (800) 282-7872 and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.

I worked at another ford location

Great job thanks to mac he feels like a good friend and we purchased two vehicles in a week great deals and very professional highly recommend mac at akins ford.

Customer

The purchase of the 2015 Dodge Ram was handled in a professional manner. Mr Mike Dodson is very helpful and extremely knowledgeable about the product.

Great place to buy a car

A very positive buying experience. Woody Sowder should be your go to guy.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

Awesome buying experience and a great deal!

I live 4 hours away but that didn't stop Jim Sullivan and Bill Reasor from providing the best customer service. Almost everything was taken care of before I got there. I wish I lived closer so I could use this dealership for service visits. Great customer lounge. Thanks again for my 2013 F150 Lariat.

Dealer response

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed working with our staff! We sincerely appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Friendly and Quick Service: Woody Sowder

Since we live two hours away all of the financial aspect of buying a new car was handled over the phone and was surprisingly easy. Woody was able to get back to us within minutes and worked hard to get us a great deal. The dealership was probably the biggest I have ever been to! I could not be happier with my new purchase and will buy from them again down the road when I need a new car.

Dealer response

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Gabby. Thanks again for your business! Take care!

The Best

I couldn't be happier with my experience. It's been a longtime since I bought a new vehicle. The salesman Matthew McWhorter was great. No pressure, no games. I would definitely send anyone I know his way!

Woody Sowder, great salesman. Knowledgeable.

The overall impression of Akins is first-rate. The salesman, Woody Sowder, who helped us had assisted our daughter a few months ago. Even though she didn't buy anything, she was so pleased, she recommended him to us. We found him to be extremely helpful and pleasant to work with. And, best of all, as far as my husband is concerned, he didn't pressure us. We found just what we were looking for and got a great deal. Woody's contact no. is 770-402-4459 (cell)

Great Service Department

I recently switched all my service needs to Akins after you did an excellent job with some warranty work on my wife's car last year. This was the first time I brought my truck in for The Diesel Works. The truck was ready when promised, and I was pleasantly surprised with the cost of this service from Akins. When I previously had the service done from another Atlanta area Ford dealer, I was charged about $40 more than Akins charged. I waited in the customer lounge for the service, and I was also happy with the lounge experience. Akins' customer lounge is very comfortable with a couple of televisions, tables (like a cafe), and even free coffee and soft drinks. Compared to the previous dealer I used for service, this was also a much better experience. Finally, I'm happy with the Quick Lane service hours that you have. I can easily get my service done after work and don't have to spend my Saturday driving and waiting for service. This is very convenient. I didn't buy my truck from Akins, but based upon my service experiences, you have made me a loyal customer. Akins really does seem to have a strong customer focus. Thank you and keep up the great work.