Akins Ford Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

3.0

Not so good experience

took over 2 hours for oil change / tire rotation & balance. left facility and had to bring vehicle BACK due to left off breather cap.

Dealer response

Thank you, Mary, for your valuable input. If you are willing, our General Manager would like to speak with you at your earliest convenience to discuss ways to improve your experience with our dealership moving forward. Thank you for your input, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Wonderful dealership!

I would never consider going anywhere else but Akins Ford. My daddy always bought from them as long as they have been in business and that has continued with me.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks so much for your positive feedback!

Mr david c cmleroy

service was great, as always,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words and review, David. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

1.4

Great customer service attitude

Brad, Tino and their group are wonderful. The experience was pleasant and professional. This is my 6th Ford product, 4 which were purchased from Brad's group. We also operate 10 Ford vehicles at our company and will consider using Akins as our service provider in the future. Eric Fancher

Dealer response

Hello Eric, thank you for leaving feedback about your experience with our team at Akins Ford of Winder. We take every review seriously and work tirelessly in providing great service and value to our customers. If you'd be willing, please call our General Manager directly at your earliest convenience for further assistance with moving forward. Thank you for leaving your feedback, and we hope to hear from you in the future.

great service and people

have bought a lot of cars and trucks at akins and have always had a great buying experience. service dept is best anywhere, especially justin gunter, who has been my service rep for a long time and always gets the job done correctly. i drive a long way to do business with akins.

Dealer response

Thanks so much for your feedback, Ron. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

First sevice on my new F150

I have been doing business with Akins Ford in Winder, GA for over 20 years now and I have to say I have enjoyed it. They are a first class organization from sales to service. I would encourage anyone looking to buy a vehicle or get one serviced to give them a try.

Great expericence

Fantastic service and the cost is no higher than anywhere else. So, you might as well go there.

Dealer response

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Service experience

Always helpful and courteous. Great waiting room and amenities.

Best dealership

Ok this is the second time I have come to Akins they are always the best and treat you good with no pressure sales they don't harass you and or jump you when you get there and they want you to look around and feel comfortable that you have made a good choice I have bought 5 new vehicles in the last 10 years and Akins has become my only choice for best selection and customer service support and maintenance can not say enough good about them

Dealer response

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Jeremy! Thanks again for the great review of Akins Ford of Winder!

4.4

Good for me.

Price for tire was high but other than that everything was good