Akins Ford Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.2

Great salesman!

Great sales experience. Jimmie is a great guy!! We had a lemon of a Chrysler product and akins put us in a ford fusion at a really good price. The quality in the ford vs the dodge want even close.

Best Dealer for purchasing a auto!

I have now own my Ford Focus a little over seven months! it has been everything that I was hoping for. Ray Bramlett was was my sales person and he made the hold buying process so easy. He ex[lain everything about my new car to me & even call me to see how everything was going after the sale. The service department is one of the best I have ever seen & have did a great job servicing my car. The customer waiting area is the best I have ever seen. It has free wi-fi, even computers you can use while you wait. TV, and they provide free coffee and drinks also!! (They have Starbucks Coffee free also!! What can I say, if you are looking to purchase a car see Akins in Winder Ga.

great service

We were in the market for a new car. At my dentist's, was the same model as we were thinking about. I ask the owner how she liked her vehicle and experience at the dealer which we had an appointment. Her recommendation was very positive and showed me the many features of her Escape. At the dealership, we selected two models for a test drive. The purchase process was very smooth, efficient, and friendly for a busy Saturday. My wife loves her new car.

Karen Bare

Pleased with the vehicle and the employees. Chuck Singer was a good salesperson

Happy Customer

Great experience, friendly staff, reasonable prices!

Great selection

Bought a 2013 ram 2500 have been looking since October and finally found the one I had been looking for and at a reasonable price. Super easy buying process great salesman and staff extremely pleased with the purchase.

Great Service, Complimentary drinks and internet

I have a 2015 Dodge Ram 1500 EcoDiesel that I purchased from Akins Ford/Dodge in Winder. Carlos did an excellent job at not pressuring me at all in my purchase. The service department has gone above and beyond to make sure everything with my vehicle has been taken care of. There is complimentary sodas and coffee in the service lounge which has tv's and computers with internet access. I would recommend everyone to visit Akins for any of your vehicle needs.

Great buying experience

I have always heard good thing about Akins Ford and they lived up to it. From Mike in sales to the credit people to the final signing of the paperwork everyone was very professional and friendly. It is a great place to do business.

4.4

Woody Great Salesman!!!

Woody made this process easy, and worked to get me a lower interest rate than what i had previously had from my bank.

Great service. Good green tea.

Very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!