Akins Ford Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great service. Good green tea.

Very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Customer Service at Akins

I saw a posting of the car I was looking for so I took a drive over to Akins. I was treated very well. When it's time to buy a vehicle, the only options is Akins. Be sure to talk with Woody.... He's Awesome!

1.0

Great experience

I have one Church, one football team and one car dealership, Akins Ford.

Always great service

Thanks for the free coffee. Great waiting room. Service department staff are great and do what they say. It is great to see the same staff, they must love working there.

1.0

Akins was very clean and organized

Great service a very clean facilities wonderful experience purchasing our new 2016 Ford fusion. It is very nice, rides goods handles wonderful and I could not ask for a better time in purchasing a new vehicle.

The guy's at Akins are great!

Just bought our new Ford Edge Titanium on 1/22/16. Our salesman, Matthew McWhorter, was new to the business but he was AWESOME! He was very professional and courteous. Many times salesmen can be pushy, but Matthew never was. He bent over backwards to make sure that our purchase experience at Akins was actually a pleasure and easy. All I had to do was tell him which car I wanted and he handled the rest. Akins has a great staff and I would highly recommend them to anyone in the market for a vehicle purchase. Thanks guys!

In and Out

I went in to get New batteries for my Ram 2500 and left with a new Ram 2500. Great dealership to buy a new or used vehicle. I have purchased 3 in the past 3 years and I took my wife's mother there to purchase hers as well.

Great, reliable service.

I take all my vehicles to Akin's for service regardless of manufacturer. If you are in the market for a new car, then see Mike Dodson. Probably one of the best Sales and Leasing Consultants I've ever delt with.

Akins ford

As always, Fast and efficient service experience! Best waiting room ever!

3.5

Warranty work

Took four hours to replace my dome light and check on a recall notice.