3.0
  • Awesome customer service!!!

The lady that was working at the car lot when I went to buy my car was very helpful and gave me a great deal on my vehicle and tended to all of my needs as I was deciding what vehicle I wanted and even stayed until after they were closed to wait on me to go look at a car at another place and sold me the car at almost 8 at night.

• Bad experience with the owner.

The worst experience ever. Never never buy a car from a man who treats the customer with no respect. No one in my life has told me to SHUT UP but this matranga man. He told me to GET OUT of his office just because I did an offer for a car. I thought the offer was reasonable according to the car and the price he asked for. After I told him the price I would pay for it he said, DO NOT BE RIDICULOUS, GET OUT OF HERE. Can you imagine being a businessman telling this to people who want to buy a car from you? Customer who wants to make your business grow? If you're looking for a second hand car, do not go to this place. I would never ever recommend it!