Landmark Auto Sales

114 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• June 11, 2018

Reviewed the car I wanted online through Cars.com - contacted Chris and spoke with him briefly about the car. Originally went to check the car out and... test drive - as soon as I got back from the test drive went in and talked to Chris - ended up getting a great deal that I couldn't pass up. Chris explained everything in detail, answered any questions I had, and held a great conversation. Great Experience Overall. Couldn't be happier. Would 100% recommend. Thanks Chris!

Dan the Man! It is customers like you that make this business great! I appreciate you business. We have earned a great new member to the Landmark Fa...mily! Enjoy you Acura TSX! Sincerely, Chris Frignito

September 7, 2018

Be sure to see Chris! They have a big selection and all makes/models and can help out people with any credit! And the staff is super friendly!

July 16, 2018

I have been going to Landmark since 2010 and have purchased three vehicles from them. Two for me and one for my daughter. Chris and Lou are so great to... work with. They’re fair, honest and trustworthy and have treated us like family from the moment we met. They have always put us in reliable, dependable vehicles at an affordable price. We appreciate them very much and won’t go anywhere else to buy our cars.

July 16, 2018

Landmark Automotive was by far my best car buying experience so far. Chris and staff were A+. They professionally handled every question and concern I... had. It is a pleasure to have such a great local delaership.

July 11, 2018

Exceeded my expectations! The employees here are very friendly and knowledgeable, they know exactly what they are talking about! I had a list of questions... and they were able to answer every question with explanation, and had so much patience. They made the car buying process so easy, I didn’t think it was possible to buy a car without a headache! You can tell they truly value each and every customer! They make sure the cars they sell are reliable and going to last! It’s so hard to find a trusted used car dealership anymore, I am so happy I found landmark! I will definitely be recommending them to everyone! Thank you so much Chris and Jon!

July 11, 2018

My car buying experience here was outstanding. I had been to several other car dealers, and there was no comparison. They had the car I was looking for... at a great price. Dave was awesome. He answered all my questions and even offered extra information about the vehicle. He went out of his way to make sure I was comfortable buying the vehicle. He walked me through the sale process and gave me all the information I needed to transfer the car to my state. I would recommend Landmark Auto Sales to anyone looking for a great quality car at a great price. You will not find a better car buying experience.

July 9, 2018

I have worked with Chris for many years in obtaining financing for his customers. He is a pleasure to work with, is very knowledgeable in the industry... and always professional. Landmark Auto Sales maintains a positive relationship with my company and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a used vehicle!

June 26, 2018

Chris Frignito was direct to the point and professional. I have not made my decision to buy yet but I did appreciate his sales style.

Thanks A.J.! It was a pleasure meeting you. Best of luck with you future purchase. Sincerely, Chris Frignito

June 23, 2018

Process was very quick and easy. Staff was very friendly. I will recommend Landmark to others and definitely consider them on my next car purchase.

Thank you Cheryl! We appreciate your business. Enjoy the Saturn Vue! Sincerely, Chris Frignito

June 18, 2018

I could not have been happier with the customer service & honest salesmen. From the moment I got there, I felt like I was in good hands. I’ve... never been more calm in my life buying a car. I love my car, it was In tip quality & I would highly recommend Landmark to anyone!

Sue, Thank you for the awesome Review! We appreciate your business. Enjoy that 2007 Nissan Murano SL. Sincerely, Chris Frignito