Landmark Auto Sales

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 108 reviews

• June 11, 2018

Reviewed the car I wanted online through Cars.com - contacted Chris and spoke with him briefly about the car. Originally went to check the car out a...nd test drive - as soon as I got back from the test drive went in and talked to Chris - ended up getting a great deal that I couldn't pass up. Chris explained everything in detail, answered any questions I had, and held a great conversation. Great Experience Overall. Couldn't be happier. Would 100% recommend. Thanks Chris!

Dan the Man! It is customers like you that make this business great! I appreciate you business. We have earned a great new member to the Landmark Fa...mily! Enjoy you Acura TSX! Sincerely, Chris Frignito

July 16, 2018

I have been going to Landmark since 2010 and have purchased three vehicles from them. Two for me and one for my daughter. Chris and Lou are so great t...o work with. They’re fair, honest and trustworthy and have treated us like family from the moment we met. They have always put us in reliable, dependable vehicles at an affordable price. We appreciate them very much and won’t go anywhere else to buy our cars.

July 16, 2018

Landmark Automotive was by far my best car buying experience so far. Chris and staff were A+. They professionally handled every question and concern I... had. It is a pleasure to have such a great local delaership.

June 26, 2018

Chris Frignito was direct to the point and professional. I have not made my decision to buy yet but I did appreciate his sales style.

Thanks A.J.! It was a pleasure meeting you. Best of luck with you future purchase. Sincerely, Chris Frignito

June 23, 2018

Process was very quick and easy. Staff was very friendly. I will recommend Landmark to others and definitely consider them on my next car purchase.

Thank you Cheryl! We appreciate your business. Enjoy the Saturn Vue! Sincerely, Chris Frignito

June 18, 2018

I could not have been happier with the customer service & honest salesmen. From the moment I got there, I felt like I was in good hands. I’v...e never been more calm in my life buying a car. I love my car, it was In tip quality & I would highly recommend Landmark to anyone!

Sue, Thank you for the awesome Review! We appreciate your business. Enjoy that 2007 Nissan Murano SL. Sincerely, Chris Frignito

June 18, 2018

Lou made the process of buying my new vehicle painless and very easy. When I need another vehicle I will definitely be back. Lou was a pleasure meetin...g and working with. I love my new vehicle. I went for a little car and ended up getting a SUV instead.

Thank you Crystal to the Great Review! We appreciate your business, enjoy your 2009 Nissan Rogue! Sincerely Chris Frignito

June 1, 2018

Lou was awesome to deal with. He was very thoughtful and kind. He bent over backwards to take care of us. The best experience I have ever had with a c...ar dealer. I highly recommend him to anyone . Thank you for great service!

Kelvin, Thank you for the Review! It was pleasure working with you and your wife. Please visit Landmark for any future automotive needs! Sincerely,... Chris Frignito

May 26, 2018

I visited quite a few dealerships prior to buying a car, and none of them impressed me like Landmark. Dealing with Chris and Lou was comfortable and e...asy. They kept there word every step of the way and I know I made the right decision immediately. They have me and my families business for a lifetime.

ANTHONY! Thank you for those kind words, it was awesome working with you through out the process. Enjoy that 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee! Sincerely, Ch...ris Frignito

May 24, 2018

Wow! Haven't bought a used car since the late 80s. Drove by a beautiful BMW Z4 for 2 weeks knowing I wanted to replace my Honda S2000. Believe...d it had to be above my target. Had to look. Well worth it. Below my target price. Bought it the next day. Every member of the team was superb. The buying process was simple. Their willingness to address a few minor issues was outstanding. In the end, I got a great car from folks who quickly became friends in a process that went more smoothly than buying multiple new cars over the past 30 years. Thanks Landmark.

Thank you Mike! It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy the 2005 BMW Z4 Roadster! Sincerely, Chris Frignito