Landmark Auto Sales

Not rated Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating.

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Landmark Auto Sales from DealerRater.

Landmark auto sales is very respectable and very...

Landmark auto sales is very respectable and very professional dealer they how to treat there customers to full satisfaction would highly recommend all my friends and family to go get a vehicle from them thanks again for your service and I love my Rav4

GREAT customer service, very professional!! Those guys...

GREAT customer service, very professional!! Those guys at LANDMARK really show that they care about the customers. I highly recommend LANDMARK AUTO if you looking too purchase a car.

Ronvandam077

Landmark Auto Sales did an outstanding job for me. I am extremely happy with everything. Jim and Chris (owner) displayed high level customer service. GREAT JOB!

Making sure I give credit where it’s due. Landmark was a...

Making sure I give credit where it’s due. Landmark was a great place to buy. I bought a Jeep from Chris and his staff a couple weeks ago and I love it. Great experience and I will now be a repeat customer. Thanks!

Five stars

Five stars all the way. Salesman Jim and owner Chris could not have been more helpful, knowledgeable, and professional. I would not hesitate to buy again from Landmark- and will be recommending them to any of my family and friends looking for a quality vehicle at a great price.

great experience

Had a great experience with staff. They r friendly and work with you. Great price and a great car. Thank you

Great Experience!!

Our salesman was courteous and helpful. And the owner was great ; even helped with a feature of the vehicle I was familiar with. Great experience!!

Very Professional

From 12/12/2020: I’ve know Chris and his father Lou for a number of years and they’ve always provided exceptional service. Chris has not only sold cars to me, but to my wife and mother as well. I recently lost my vehicle due to an accident and the first person I called when considering purchasing a new vehicle was Chris at Landmark. Immediately Chris began working to find me a vehicle that fit my needs and my budget. By the weekend I was in a new vehicle and on my way. Very professional Chris is and he’s always striving to exceed the highest level of service when providing the customer experience. I will refer anyone I know to him who is in the market for a vehicle.

3.0

nice people- vehicle however needed rear brakes- fluids...

nice people- vehicle however needed rear brakes- fluids were low. quick process. vehicle could have been checked better for clean and top of fluids. expected a phone call after submitting review.

2014 Jeep-DREAM COME TRUE

Couldn’t be more pleased... with Chris and Jim’s non pressure selling, knowledge, honesty and kindness. With offering me the opportunity to purchase a fine product from a locally owned business. And with giving me the chance to be the excited owner of an extremely well kept 2014 jeep!