Landmark Auto Sales

118 reviews

• June 11, 2018

Reviewed the car I wanted online through Cars.com - contacted Chris and spoke with him briefly about the car. Originally went to check the car out and... test drive - as soon as I got back from the test drive went in and talked to Chris - ended up getting a great deal that I couldn't pass up. Chris explained everything in detail, answered any questions I had, and held a great conversation. Great Experience Overall. Couldn't be happier. Would 100% recommend. Thanks Chris!

Dan the Man! It is customers like you that make this business great! I appreciate you business. We have earned a great new member to the Landmark Fa...mily! Enjoy you Acura TSX! Sincerely, Chris Frignito

November 5, 2018

I am always a bit leary when purchasing a used car let alone from smaller dealers but Landmark completely blew me away with their customer support. After... purchasing a used Audi there was a problem with the brakes. Not only did the owner work with me to fix the problem he paid for the repairs when he didn’t have to. You will be pleased with Landmark in every way!!

October 26, 2018

This is, by far, the best car buying experience anyone can hope for! I will recommend this dealership to everyone I know. Chris was absolutely wonderful.... Every aspect of my purchase was smooth, professional and a real pleasure. I appreciated Chris' honesty and warm personality. I especially appreciated the "no -pressure" atmosphere. I had seen the car that I wanted on line and Chris made it happen. I came away with a really great car, a new friend and a dealership that I plan to use from here on out! Just an outstanding experience!!!

October 17, 2018

Had initial problems with drivetrain. Chris took care of the problem and made sure I was completely satisfied. Could not ask for a more honest company... to do business with. I highly recommend this dealership

September 28, 2018

The professionalism, honesty and overall process was outstanding. Chris provided me with great details and options which allowed me to make the best decision... on a new car.

September 7, 2018

Be sure to see Chris! They have a big selection and all makes/models and can help out people with any credit! And the staff is super friendly!

July 16, 2018

I have been going to Landmark since 2010 and have purchased three vehicles from them. Two for me and one for my daughter. Chris and Lou are so great to... work with. They’re fair, honest and trustworthy and have treated us like family from the moment we met. They have always put us in reliable, dependable vehicles at an affordable price. We appreciate them very much and won’t go anywhere else to buy our cars.

July 16, 2018

Landmark Automotive was by far my best car buying experience so far. Chris and staff were A+. They professionally handled every question and concern I... had. It is a pleasure to have such a great local delaership.

July 11, 2018

Exceeded my expectations! The employees here are very friendly and knowledgeable, they know exactly what they are talking about! I had a list of questions... and they were able to answer every question with explanation, and had so much patience. They made the car buying process so easy, I didn’t think it was possible to buy a car without a headache! You can tell they truly value each and every customer! They make sure the cars they sell are reliable and going to last! It’s so hard to find a trusted used car dealership anymore, I am so happy I found landmark! I will definitely be recommending them to everyone! Thank you so much Chris and Jon!

July 11, 2018

My car buying experience here was outstanding. I had been to several other car dealers, and there was no comparison. They had the car I was looking for... at a great price. Dave was awesome. He answered all my questions and even offered extra information about the vehicle. He went out of his way to make sure I was comfortable buying the vehicle. He walked me through the sale process and gave me all the information I needed to transfer the car to my state. I would recommend Landmark Auto Sales to anyone looking for a great quality car at a great price. You will not find a better car buying experience.