Fred Martin Nissan LLC

30 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 30, 2019

I had requested info on some cars thru this dealership. They were very quick to respond and provide any additional information I requested. I would recommend... this dealership to others just for their customer service.

June 29, 2018

They pressure washed the engine of the vehicle I was buying and didn’t let me know! They kept us there for 4 hours while they hastily fixed it so... I could drive it home. When we talked to them they said there was nothing they could do. Shady dealers, would never go back.

Thank you for leaving us this feedback about your experience, we are sorry to hear you did not have a good experience. Your review has been sent to ou...r service manager to look into what happened.

• July 19, 2017

If your going to buy a car ask for Holly I have bought a few cars from her and she is amazing! The dealership is very friendly and buying a car very easy... and upfront!

Hi there, thank you for your review. Holly is a great part of the team and will be thrilled to hear your compliments. We appreciate the opportunity to... earn your business and hope to see you again soon!

February 19, 2018

Had a great experience buying my first car thanks to Josh Merritt. He was excellent and made the process go smoothly. I love my new car, it’s a perfect... fit for me.

Alexis, thank you for leaving us this great review! We are so glad to hear you love your new car and Josh will be so pleased to hear all your kind wor...ds. Thank you again for shopping with us at Fred Martin Nissan!

August 30, 2017

The best dealership ever. I love working with Clay. He is an amazing car salesman.

Hi Caryl, thank you for your 5 star rating! Clay will appreciate hearing that you mentioned him. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are... happy to see that you had an extremely satisfactory visit with us. Thank you for your business and enjoy your new vehicle!

August 3, 2017

I worked with Rashaad as my salesman. He was very kind and helpful. Everyone involved in the sales process was nice and I look forward to working with... them again in the future.

Hi Scott, thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that the team exceeded your expectations. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business ...and hope to see you again soon!

July 29, 2017

So glad I chose to work with Brandon, Jimmy and Jacob...Quality team.

Hi David, thank you for the excellent review. Our team works hard to make sure every customer has a five-star experience. Thank you for your business!

July 29, 2017

Another great experience with Holly at Fred Martin! She's so friendly and helpful. I won't buy a car from anyone else! Kudos!

Hi Emily, thank you for telling us about your experience. Holly works hard and will be thrilled to hear your compliments. We appreciate your business ...and hope to see you again soon!

July 24, 2017

Zachary Bodo was a great salesman, if he didn't know the answer to any of my questions he would make sure he got me an answer, vey professional, easy to... work with. He treated me as if he had known me for years . And a shout out To Terri Jones for going the extra mile as well. Thank you so much and will definitely recommend buying a vehicle from your team

Hi Ron, we are glad to hear you had a great experience with our team. They work hard to ensure all our customers have a smooth and easy car-buying exp...erience, and they will be thrilled to hear your compliments. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future!

July 19, 2017

This was the second new car we bought there... very friendly and helpful staff. Nice new looking facilities. Good experience all around!

Hi there, I am so glad to hear that you had a five-star visit with us. Thank you for your repeated business and be sure to stop by again soon!