4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 667 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

667 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Camelback Ford Lincoln from DealerRater.com

• February 6, 2014

I had heard from friends that bought new cars/pickups from this dealership that were very satisfied with the experience, so this was the first one tha...t I went too. The receptionist lady introduced me to Kyle Slade, Sales Representative. We sat down and discussed what I was looking for, an F-150 with certain features. He made some helpful suggestions and we quickly settled on one that fit me best. He found a truck that most closely met my requirements and we went for a short drive. I had not intended to buy anything that day, but I was interested to see what kind of deal I could expect. Kyle skillfully guided me through the process, speaking with various members of the Camelback team. Every one was friendly and professional and we arrived at a deal that I felt was one I could handle. I'd like to thank Kyle and the Camelback team and I will definitely recommend this dealership to my friends

April 16, 2018

Great and fast service. Employees were very friendly and worked in a timely manner.

Thanks for the 5 stars and the feedback! We are here for any future needs!

April 16, 2018

On this visit we Felt the service rep was condescending and it was a bother to him to have to wait on us. Said they have to keep the car for a week b...efore they could diagnose. We told them the error code and a rental is covered under our warranty but they could not give us one until it was diagnosed by Fords. So we were without a car for 5 days. Previous issue; We had previous work done that was covered under warranty but had to pay for it because the service dept said it’s not their problem.

April 15, 2018

Brought my vehicle in for a service for a coolant leak. The technician were able to find out what it was and fix right away.

Camelback Ford Lincoln

Thank you for your great review! Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care...!

April 13, 2018

Michael Vu , the Lincoln Assistant Service Manager, is someone I trust to give me the best service possible. He is cocerned with my service experienc...e!

Thank you for your review, Connie! Michael is a great asset to our team and we're glad you could experience his passion and commitment to customer ser...vice. We appreciate your business and we'll see you next time!

April 12, 2018

Great customer service staff! Krist Lashley is my service manager

Thank you for your great review, Corinne! We really appreciate your feedback! It is great to hear our staff took such great care of you! We hope to se...e you here again!

April 12, 2018

The sales team was very knowledgeable about the vehicle we were looking to purchase. After a long search and many test drives of several different mak...es & models we felt confident the purchase we were making was right for our family. They don???t push you to make the easiest or fastest buy but really cared about the long term fit of the vehicle for your needs.

Camelback Ford Lincoln

Thank you for your wonderful review! We really appreciate your feedback! It is great to hear our staff took such great care of you! We hope to see you... here again!

April 10, 2018

I recently purchased a new Lincoln MKX from Camelback Lincoln. It was an amazing experience. The Sales people were very helpful and attentive. The ...finance man was very informative. I look forward to dealing with Camelback Lincoln in the future.

Camelback Ford Lincoln

Thank you for your great review, Beverly! We really appreciate your feedback! It is great to hear our staff took such great care of you! We look forwa...rd to working with you again in the future!

April 9, 2018

Krista and Kayla provided great customer service. Satisfied with work.

Thank you for your great review, John! We always encourage our employees to go above and beyond for our customers, and we're so happy that our staff d...id just that! We really appreciate your business and we hope to see you here again!

April 8, 2018

I had my car service done at camelback ford last week. The service was good. The service advisor was Titus and he is really good in taking care of the... customer. Even the recall which was released couple of weeks ago was completed. When I called the customer care initially they mentioned that recall will take half day etc etc but all my service, recall, paint protection everything done in the same visit and Titus helped to get this completed in one shot. Appreciate the help and especially thanks to Titus!! Only one thing I felt bit frustrating was the 4 hours wait time but in my case I think I had multiple services to be done so I am good. But I asked how much time it takes for the regular service and I was told that it takes 3 hours and better to drop and pick in 3 hours. I did not experience and maybe next time but I think this is one area that the dealership should look into and take appropriate action.

Camelback Ford Lincoln

Thank you so much for your business and your suggestions for improvement! We really value your input, and we hope to make these improvements soon. We'...re glad that everything else about your visit was to your satisfaction! It's great to have you as a continuing customer and we are glad to have you as part of our family!

1330 E. Camelback Rd. Phoenix, AZ 85014