Sullivan Superstore Ford

(5.0) 36 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Customer Response

I would like to personally compliment both Sonny Carrol and Cory Downing ( both floor managers ) for their personal service and professionalism during... this sales process. Both very knowledgeable and took the appropriate time during the complete process. It was due to them that made my final decision in the purchase. I also compliment the patriotism on the website, that is waht drew me to look at your site. Nice Job Guys and my experience was excellent. In addition the service department was very clean, another impressive item when looking at buying a vehicle.

Gregory, Thank you for allowing us to help you in purchasing a new vehicle, we're honored that you chose West Brothers Auto Group and that we were abl...e to help. Cory and Sonny are one our top sales teams and are always looking to help. Our goal is to see that our guests leave our dealership completely satisfied with their visit. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything. Once again, Thank You for your kind review! Kindest Regards from Team West Brothers Ford !!

• Awesome dealership!

Found my truck online called and by later that day had it sitting in the driveway. Great guys.

• Sonny Carroll at West Brothers Ford

We always use Sonny as our saleperson and have bought several cars from him...Great saleperson!!!

Jared, Thank you for allowing us to help you in purchasing a new vehicle, we're honored that you chose West Brothers Auto Group and that we were able ...to help. Sonny is one our top sales team members and he is always looking to help. Our goal is to see that our guests leave our dealership completely satisfied with their visit. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything. Once again, Thank You for your kind review! Kindest Regards from Team West Brothers Ford !!

• Awesome Satff

When coming in to buy a car I wasn't sure if I would be able to buy a used car from a dealership. After meeting with the staff and going over my optio...ns, I walked away with a new used car in great shape for the perfect price in my budget. They worked well with me and my family and I will continue to do business with West Brothers!

Katlyn, Thank you for allowing us to help you in purchasing a new used vehicle, we're honored that you chose West Brothers Auto Group and that we were... able to help. Our sales team members are always looking to help. Our goal is to see that our guests leave our dealership completely satisfied with their visit. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything. Once again, Thank You for your kind review! Kindest Regards from Team West Brothers Ford !!

• West Brothers Ford

Sonny and Cory were very helpful and was able to answer all questions, we had clearly and quickly. Very happy with the whole experience.

Dean, Thank you for allowing us to help you in purchasing a new vehicle, we're honored that you chose West Brothers Auto Group and that we were able t...o help. Cory and Sonny are one our top sales teams and are always looking to help. Our goal is to see that our guests leave our dealership completely satisfied with their visit. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything. Once again, Thank You for your kind review! Kindest Regards from Team West Brothers Ford !!

• amazing team work and compassion

Eran, Cory, Greg, and Tim made the proscess go smooth and we (my husband and I got excactlly what we wanted and needed) these four know what a team is... and worked together wonderfully. This was the most stress free purches of a vehical that we have ever had no pressure into anything. Thank you Just to say again thank you Eran you really did above and beyond. Thanks to all of you. You showed real compassion for our decision.

Michelle, Thank you for allowing us to help you in purchasing a new vehicle, we're honored that you chose West Brothers Auto Group and that we were ab...le to help. Cory, Greg and Tim are one our top sales teams and are always looking to help. Our goal is to see that our guests leave our dealership completely satisfied with their visit. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything. Once again, Thank You for your kind review! Kindest Regards from Team West Brothers Ford !!

• Jessica is awesome!!!!

She set everything up for me and was the most amazing person I have ever worked with. I came in drove the vehicle and love it. It was a very kind a pr...ofessional atmosphere and everyone was so helpful. I do not like going to dealerships, because they are pushy this was a totally opposite of that! She even called to make sure that I liked my car and how everything went now that is customer service.

Hi Bob, Thank you for allowing us to help you in purchasing a new vehicle, we're honored that you chose West Brothers Auto Group and that we were able... to help. Jessica is one our top customer reps and she is always looking to help. Our goal is to see that our guests leave our dealership completely satisfied with their visit. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything. Once again, Thank You for your kind review! Kindest Regards from Team West Brothers Ford !!

• Great buying experience!

Sonny was awesome! The car buying process was super smooth and everyone was so friendly,helpful, and was able to make the deal happen. I would definit...ely recommend this dealership for anyone in the market for a new car!

Danielle, Thank you for allowing us to help you in purchasing a new vehicle, we're honored that you chose West Brothers Auto Group and that we were ab...le to help. Sonny is one our top sales team members and he is always looking to help. Our goal is to see that our guests leave our dealership completely satisfied with their visit. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything. Once again, Thank You for your kind review! Kindest Regards from Team West Brothers Ford !!

• Great place to buy a vehicle first time or not.

Great place to buy a car!. Love the great friendly patient workers there. Bought many new cars from all over the USA and west brothers ford blows them... all out of the water.

Hi there Mark, Thank you for allowing us to help you in purchasing a new vehicle. We're honored that we were able to help. Lisa is one of our best sal...es people and please don't hesitate to contact her if you need anything. Again, Thank You for your kind review! Kindest Regards from Team West Brothers Ford!

• Service Stops Upon Sale

Since purchasing our vehicle in October, we've been underwhelmed by the service received in our regular maintenance service. Our most recent experienc...e was awful. Upon arrival we specifically asked that the tires be looked at - as our sensor had come on. Once service was complete we were told that the tires were great - but that the sensor was faulty (needing replacement for $116). We didn't bite. Straight from the service we went and checked the tires ourselves, discovering that one was 20 lbs low in pressure, and that the sensor was working just fine (light went off when we added air). Upon review of our service inspection, we found that the portion regarding tires was not filled out at all - there was no information from our service appointment that the tires were even tested. Yet they found time to try to sell us a new sensor.... . Haste makes waste, Ford service dept. We've tried to get in touch with ANYONE to help from the service department 5 times (in 3 days), to no avail. Now I'll be taking off work to go sit up there, and refuse to leave until someone helps me come to a solution. All we want is accountability for a botched service job. No one there cares, once the sale is complete.

Steph_MO1, We are extremely sorry to hear that you were not fully satisfied with your service visit. We always try to ensure repairs are completed the... first time a customer brings their vehicle in for service but it sounds like there were a few bumps in the road with your vehicle. If you are still having any problems please call and ask for the service manager and he will be glad to help you out. Again we are sorry to hear this has been a difficult experience for you and I hope that we can move forward and find a solution.

Sullivan Superstore Ford