Bobby Rahal Acura

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Bobby Rahal Is A Great Car Dealer
    March 26, 2016

Over the years my family has purchased six vehicles from Bobby Rahal Honda and my sons both purchased used Acuras from Rahal Acura. I recently traded ...my 2010 CR-V for a 2016 Acura RDX. Dave Williams was the salesman. He did a wonderful job explaining all of the features of my new SUV. The buying process was a breeze as Dave is so laid-back, not at all like the popular image of a car salesman. I would highly recommend Rahal Honda or Acura to anyone who is looking to buy a new or used vehicle.

Thank you for your kind words and from all of us at Bobby Rahal Acura, we hope you and your grandchildren enjoy your New Acura MDX! Jon Miller General... Manager

There is a reason why they are a local "best"
    November 1, 2016

I have dealt with Phil, Herb, and Adam at Bobby Rahal Acura and I have had a great experience each time. I purchased one RDX in 2011 and leased anothe...r in 2014. Both have been very good experiences and I have been pleased with each aspect of the process. They are straightforward, helpful, and respect your time and budget. Phil and Herb have been with Bobby Rahal for years and know what they are talking about. They are both very personable and helpful. They provide all the information you need, transparently, which is so important in a car buying or leasing process. I would absolutely recommend to a friend and I plan to continue utilizing Bobby Rahal for my car buying needs.

This is exactly the sort of feedback we love to receive, BlueGirl00! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, and for being a two-time Rahal c...lient. We look forward to continuing to serve you!

Impressive dealership
    April 25, 2016

I have been a Bobby Rahal customer for 25 years but this was my first purchase at the Acura dealership. The whole experience was very enjoyable. I did... not feel stressed to make a decision on which vehicle I was going to purchase. My salesman Herb Haft was very helpful and very informative. I would highly recommend him. He is very knowledgeable.

Bobby Rahal - First Class Car Dealership
    April 20, 2016

I had a wonderful experience at Bobby Rahal purchasing a 2013 certified Acura TSX and trading in a 2008 Acura TSX. The certified Acura TSX was fixed u...p by Bobby Rahal to meet the certification standards and looked like new. Dave Williams, my salesman, was very informative but also very easy going and was willing to listen to me and address any concerns that I might have about the entire process.

Dave Williams-Excellent salesperson
    April 12, 2016

As others have said, Dave Williams is an excellent salesperson but more than that you just know that he is a good person. There was only "straight tal...k" when it came to discussions about options that were available to me at Bobby Rahal Acura. There was no sales pressure. Just open and honest conversation. I left my RDX for a MDX (expanding grandchildren population) and I am very happy. Zach the finance guy was also great to work with. Even other sales personnel that were there the day I drove my new MDX home were congratulating me and they weren't even involved with the sale. They were genuinely happy for me. I am not sure about this but I don't think there are a lot of dealerships that have the same family like atmosphere. I recommend Dave, Zach and the entire dealership.

BH Acura...Land of friendly & professional people
    April 3, 2016

Moved into an Acura 4 years ago and have been very happy with the entire process and on-going care ever since. Thank you Brian, Philip and Vu.

Quick personalized service!
    March 29, 2016

I recently completed my second car purchase from Bobby Rahal Acura (MDX.) They have an excellent selection and a friendly and knowledgeable sales & se...rvice team. I highly recommend them!

Acura MDX
    March 29, 2016

Excellent Service, Knowledgeable, detail oriented, thorough. No pressure sales. Whole experience from start to finish was the best I have ever experie...nced.

Dave Williams - Acura
    March 4, 2016

We just purchased our second Acura from the Bobby Rahal dealership, and worked with Dave Williams both times. He is fantastic to work with...a truly n...ice, genuine, family guy. Not at all what one would consider a typical salesman. I would recommend seeking him out if you are looking for an Acura or have any questions about the line. Also, just want to give a shout out to Vu Nyugen who works up front in service. What a kind, personable man. This dealership has a great team of professionals which makes doing business with them a pleasure. We will be buying from them again in the future.

Great service and personnel
    February 29, 2016

Excellent service and friendliness what else is there to say

Bobby Rahal Acura