Certified Auto Mall

(5.0) 55 reviews

Call This Dealer

• This was the best CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE I EVER HAD
    January 22, 2017

I have to say this was the best CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE I EVER HAD.... I drove here from NY I didnt know what to expect I met with Tony and he was so he...lpful to me when I was trying to make a purchase . I not only found a dealer but I also found 2 great friends long story short I will continue to do business with them and I feel blessed to have meet with them.

• Great place
    May 20, 2017

Terrific team, and such a great experience buying my 2006 corvette! Couldn't be happier

• 06 corvette z51
    March 29, 2017

I bought a 2006 corvette over the phone and just received it yesterday and couldn't be happier. I dealt with Billy and Tony throughout the process and... over the years was probably the easiest deal I've done yet being 3 hours away. Car was delivered on time and there were no surprises upon arrival, although I was skeptical at first because of past dealers, I honestly couldn't be happier for my first corvette! Derrick C. Jersey Shore, Pa

• Positive Towing Experience
    March 5, 2017

On Sunday afternoon March 5, 2017 my vehicle's Serpentine belt was not functioning after being replaced on Saturday March 4, 2017. Through AARP Towi...ng I requested a service Tow for my Vehicle to the Dealer location who replaced the belt. Within 45 minutes of the estimated time of arrival, Bruce Askins appeared at my home. Bruce demonstrated a professional courtesy by first introducing himself, assuring me that he will take care of towing of the vehicle, demonstrating his knowledge of safely placing my vehicle on the flatbed and engaging in a friendly conversation as we proceeded to the destination. Bruce raised the bar for customer satisfaction representing Certified Auto Mall Towing in a manner that reflects the experience I expect the company targets to achieve for your current and new business customers. Please extend my appreciation to Bruce for his excellent service to me as well as his benchmark customer service representing Certified Auto Mall's Towing Division.

• Great Customer Service! Highly recommend.
    November 17, 2016

I purchased my last 2 vehicles from Certified. They make the process of purchasing a vehicle quick and easy.. Staff is very friendly and very knowled...geable about their vehicles.

• Easiest car purchase ever
    October 12, 2016

My car was totaled and I had less than a week to replace it. Certified Auto Mall was the easiest experience I have ever had. Found a great car with no...ne of the usual used car salesmen tactics.

• Outstanding experience!
    September 21, 2016

The staff are very courteous and professional. Tony made our buying process simple and headache free. With his honesty and knowledge of cars it shows ...why Tony is the BEST. We will recommend certified to everyone.

• Certified Auto Mall is outstanding!
    July 11, 2016

Tony made the buying process so simple. I knew what I wanted and he made it happen. When I picked up the car the next day it was beautifully detailed ...and ready to go. My vehicle runs and looks great! These guys are true professionals!

• 2003 Acura CL
    May 24, 2016

This was the easiest and most pleasant car buying experience I've ever had, and I'm 49 yrs old. I dealt with Dominick who was a true professional and ...would recommend anyone to him for sales. Not a big lot or selection, but you can see they take pride in the vehicles they sell. Very happy with their service. Olev

• Thank you as always for Great Service!
    April 15, 2016

Thank you again for the great service on my Daughters car, she was to bring it in at 9:30 but had school and brought it at 11:30, and they still were ...able to take the car and have it back to her by end of day. They always go above and beyond....

Certified Auto Mall