Certified Auto Mall

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2003 Acura CL

This was the easiest and most pleasant car buying experience I've ever had, and I'm 49 yrs old. I dealt with Dominick who was a true professional and would recommend anyone to him for sales. Not a big lot or selection, but you can see they take pride in the vehicles they sell. Very happy with their service. Olev

Thank you as always for Great Service!

Thank you again for the great service on my Daughters car, she was to bring it in at 9:30 but had school and brought it at 11:30, and they still were able to take the car and have it back to her by end of day. They always go above and beyond....

4.0

Friendly, caring

I was looking for another vehicle do to mine was no longer safe to drive. Not only did Billy make me feel comfortable and at home. he was able to get me in another vehicle that day. and now with my family growing I am definitely coming back for another vehicle without a doubt.

Easy, pleasant experience

I was referred by a neighbor and have been coming to Certified for 2 years now for all my car repairs. They have been nothing but helpful, and so when it was time to invest in a new used car, there was no doubt that we'd be shopping with them. The whole process, start to finish, was timely and simple. I am now enjoying a new-to-me 2013 Subaru Forester, and I couldn't be happier.

Satisfied Customer

I was in desperate need of a car. I saw a really nice 2009 Scion with low miles during an internet search available at this dealership. I called and made an offer on it and they accepted an amount very close to the offer I made. I came in and test drove the car. It was really nice inside and out. Tony really worked hard to get me financed and at a good rate. I am really happy with the car. Thank you.

Great Staff, Pleasurable Experience

After some technical difficulties with my car it was necessary I make an upgrade. They didn't make me feel pressured into buying a car simply to buy one, and Tony made the tedious process of trading in a car as painless as possible!

THE BEST

Certified Auto Mall is the finest one-stop car center around. Their sales team is respectful and honest. The vehicles they purchase are of high quality and reliability. Their staff makes the browse/buy process easy and stress free. That is just the beginning. Dave and the service team are the most trustworthy gentlemen I've ever had a vehicle serviced with. IMO 90% of the auto service for a layperson like me is honesty: these are the straightest shooters around!.

no hassle

Honestly it was the best car buying experience ive ever had. The cars are priced so fairly that you dont need to hagel. Our sales man was honest and did not pressure us. We had repairs done on my other vehicle and felt like they treated us well.

Professional service-best experience

I was having an issue with my car and needed a tow. Matt who is the manager came and was extremely knowledgeable and professional. He went above and beyond. He was very careful with my vehicle and showed that he cared. After my car arrived at the dealership(since it was a warranty repair) Matt called me to let me know it was there and also informed me of the exact location of the service department since they were under construction. I have to say not only was he extremely professional but had the best work ethic I've come across in a very long time which you rarely see anywhere anymore. I will be bringing my car there for future services and any other needs. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you Matt!

Great Staff, very considerate of our needs &budget

The staff was so nice and interacted with my family as we shopped. They considered both our family needs in our car and our budget. The car was cleaned so nice and the paperwork seemed to be so quick! We are very pleased with our purchase. We also had repairs done to our AC compressor in our Toyota and found their prices way more reasonable than the quotes we got at another Howell shop...by FAR!