AutoNation Toyota Irvine

• Auto Nation Irvine - Great Customer Service

Great customer service and no hidden cost or fees during the purchase of my Truck.

• Service Dept Review

I applaud the service provided me by Sarim Hassan. 1) He determined by checking with both a mechanic & the 'parts' tech that my concern with 2-brackets unused under the car was not due to a splash guard that had fallen off, but was for the attachment of a 'skid plate' that was not an extra that I bought with the car; 2) Since I first received a recall letter for the replacement of the airbags, I've been asking for when I could bring the car in for that service, and I was repeatedly told that the part wasn't available yet. Sarim determined that the part was NEVER ORDERED for my car.

• 11/27/2017 purchase of Toyota 86

All AutoNation Toyota team members that assisted us in our new car puchase were knowledgeable, courteous, and did everything in their power to make sure we were happy with our purchase deal and value of our trade in. I'd happily recommend AutoNation Toyota to anyone in the market for a new car and I would not hesitate to use them again.

• Brake Issue

Hello Everybody, I got my new brand RAV 4 2017 last April from Irvine Auto nation. After 8000 miles, My front brakes made noise. I brought my car in and service department said your front brakes is on 2mm and need to be replaced, which is impossible after 8000 miles. I called manager and costumer service and they said I could not help you, the only thing they said, they can put more durable pads for now. I highly DO NOT recommend Auto nation Toyota for business. My reason are listed below: 1. service department knew that this is brakes problem and needs to be replaced without any charge. but they charged me for that. 2. costumer service did not care about my issue. Thanks,

• Quick Service

Service was very quick. I have been to other dealers where the same service would have taken all day.

• Terri Cole was great help!

Terri Cole greeted me and helped me out with getting my sun visor fixed and an oil filter and oil change and service check (check charger). She also came into the waiting lobby to let me know the status of my car (charger needs new fuse) and how much longer I will have to wait until it's ready.

• 2016 NX200

Purchased Used NX200 with under 10K miles. The car had a horrible perfume smell that the salesman said wasn't there before, and that his shop must have done it when they were cleaning the car. a month later, the smell is still there. Then we got a anil in the tire and the tire place said that the wheel locks weren't in the car and wanted $200 to get them off (they said they were difficult to get off). I'm very unhappy with the quality provided by this dealer.

• Great experience!

Thank you Tom for all your help,including select the car, buy insurance . In my opinion, Tom is my good friend already.

• AutoNation Toyota Irvine

Our rep -Eric Traficante - was awesome! He answered all our questions & was NOT a "high pressure" salesman. He understood that purchasing a new car was something important to us & something were rarely do. We were very fortunate to have a professional like Eric to assist us! Thank you Eric!

• Service

My car was done in one hour just as they said it would.

My car was done in one hour just as they said it would.