AutoNation Toyota Irvine

New 888-265-5863 Dealer Website
Used 888-733-8207 Email Dealer
Service 855-685-1347

• Auto Nation Irvine - Great Customer Service

Great customer service and no hidden cost or fees during the purchase of my Truck.

• Purchase of a 2016 Dodge Dart

My purchase originated online. My salesperson, Trevor Morgan, was very responsive and professional. He walked me through the process of sending my information to help me qualify online. I received an email from him saying I was pre-approved, when would I like to come in and sign the contract. He was there to meet me and showed me the car also took for a test drive. He went over the Car Facts with me. Very attentive and helpful. I have bought a lot of cars, some new and some used, and I have to say, I have never had a finance guy as helpful and knowledgeable as Michael Atapour. He found me the best loan and interest rate possible for me. He is extremely personable and thoughtful,he explained everything on my contract so well I was able to understand why certain things were included. I was very comfortable, I am completely happy and satisfied with my purchase and I feel its because how Michael treated me.

• Best service

Best service I've ever had, will return again. Abe was very helpful

Kurt, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Best service I've ever had, will return again. Abe was very helpful

• Lawyer

Our salesman, Sami did a wonderful job in helping us find the right car for our needs.

• Owner

The service ever seller it was great , he make it up to easy for me to get my new car

• Owner

I just want to thanks to my sellerbecause he maker so easy for me to buy my new car I will give it to him at 10 because he is the best seller

• Great Buying Experience at AutoNation Irvine

My salesperson Faten Naiseh made the car buying experience great. She found me a car on the lot that was just what I wanted and made it easy to complete the purchase. She even arranged for the dealership to repair a dent (even though it was so small that I didn't even see it). I'd definitely recommend her to a friend.

• 2017 4Runner

Bought a new 4Runner. Greg Price and team provided an excellent experience!

Bought a new 4Runner. Greg Price and team provided an excellent experience!

• My Experience at AutoNation in Irvine

Sam Abazari provided me with exceptional customer service throughout the entire process. He provided me with a thorough overview of the vehicle's various features. The financial information he presented me with was clear and to the point. Beside the fact that I fell in love with the Toyota Corolla IM after the test drive, Sam's professional character played a major role in my decision to purchase the vehicle.

• Review of new Prius purchase on 2-2-17

Excellent experience. The salesman Ken Price was polite, honest, and very easy to work with, as was the entire staff.

We are glad you chose our dealership, Tony. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.