Jaguar Land Rover West Chester

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 31 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• March 17, 2012

I recently had my 2006 RR Sport serviced at Land Rover West Chester. All I can say was WOW they gave me a loaner and completed all my work correctly and... on time as I was told. Very friendly and out going people. Great Experience!!!!!

June 20, 2018

Very direct & responsive internet sales experience. Still working with them on a used car purchase and hoping we can work something out. Nice folks!

April 20, 2017

I was an out-of-state buyer and literally the customer service and the transaction could not have been any better whatsoever . I purchased this car from... Oklahoma having no knowledge of this dealership, and cannot see how they could have improved on absolutely anything throughout the entire process., impressive based upon my past experiences in purchasing a car from anywhere in the past.

January 20, 2017

I've been purchasing jags and rovers here since my 2005 XJR All ways courteous service and a fantastic sales dept

December 20, 2016

An excellent buying experience. Knowledgeable, friendly staff.

November 17, 2016

Purchasing my 2016 Range Rover from Land Rover West Chester was an enjoyable experience. Everyone I came in contact with were friendly, knowledge and... supportive. I felt I was their only client and they were there to help me find a vehicle that met my needs no matter how long it took. . Lee is an outstanding salesman always getting back to me in a timely fashion addressing all my concerns. Bill, the general manager, was always there to assist when needed. I couldn't have had a better experience at Land Rover west Chester and will continue to purchase cars from them in the future.

Thank you Terri. We appreciate this wonderful review and you business. Cheers. Bill Colgate GM

November 9, 2016

I just bought a 2016 Ranger Rover Sport from Land Rover of West Chester. I had a fantastic experience. They worked out all of the details the week before... and I pulled into the dealership and saw the car, then they took me right into the Finance Office to sign the paperwork that was already for me to sign , then Lee (my salesman) took me right out to go over the car and teach me how everything worked. I didn't have to wait at all, the whole process was 1 hour total, from pulling into the parking lot to pulling out of the parking lot in my new Range Rover. As for my salesman, Lee was the best salesman I have ever experienced, he kept in contact with me on a regular basis and answered all of my questions and concerns. Lee had a lot of knowledge about the Range Rover product and spoke very well about everything. I promise that don't matter where I live I will be calling on Lee for my next Range Rover when it is time. I live about 90 miles from the dealership and it was worth the drive to buy from Lee!

Wow!! What a great review!! Thank you so much for your business. Bill Colgate GM

August 13, 2016

I just had my Evouqe in for service at Land Rover West Chester. This is the first time I've serviced with them. In order to get to this dealership, I drive... past two other Land Rover dealers--both of whom I've used in the past for service. My wife and I purchase a vehcle here a few months ago and the experience was terrific so I decided to try them for service. The customer service here is the complete opposite of what I've come to expect from the other local Land Rover dealers. Chip, my service adviser, was attentive, helpful and friendly. I actually felt like he wanted to help me--not like the other dealerships I've dealt with. All repairs were completed quickly and properly. When the repairs were completed, the cost was not a penny more than the original estimate. I couldn't be more satisfied. Thanks to the entire team at Land Rover Jaguar West Chester for a terrific experience!

Thank you so much for the excellent review. Bill Colgate GM

August 8, 2016

My first contact was online with Jillian who was excellent & available through the entire process. My sales person Michael (MJ) who would be a valuable... addition to any sales organization. .

Thank you. It is very good to see that my team is taking such good care of our customers. Bill Colgate GM

July 29, 2016

Just leased a 2016 Range Rover from Land Rover West Chester and couldn't have had a better experience! The team was absolutely wonderful and Bryan Durkan... was amazing. Love the car and the process couldn't have been easier!

Thank you for the excellent review and for your business!! Bill Colgate GM