Lexus of Towson

(5.0) 49 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Top notch sales person, professional and detailed

I enjoyed the sales experience with Steve Gonzalez. Steve was professional and knew his cars well...Steve was knowledgeable about the car and Lexus wh...ich was refreshing and, more importantly, beneficial to me throughout the buying process. Steve listened to my needs and wants which made my purchase easy. I was going to buy a different car, but with Steve's knowledge I decided on a Lexus ES350. I would strongly recommend him.

• Excellent experiencw

Bought a quality used Nissan Murano, made the process easy by taking care of everything (good trade in, helped with insurance, tags and title) all at ...once. Good car better experience

• KennyC

Great experience. Grant was totally informed and knowledgeable abt the car I wanted. Went the extra mile to get the deal done.

• Bought 2017 Rx350 frm Lexus of Towson

I worked with Dwayne purchasing my new care. He was a pleasure to work with. The car we discussed through emails was available and ready for me to t...est drive. We worked out a fair deal and closed on the car. Very easy purchase.

• Excellent

Excellent customer service. I would recommend to everyone i know thats looking for a vehicle

• New car shopping

Great and prompt customer services they were very courteous and worked with me. Although I didn’t end up buying with them, they are on my list when I ...do purchase again.

Thank you for your time and feedback. We are delighted to hear that your shopping experience with us was so positive! We strive to offer exceptional c...ustomer service and it sounds like we achieved our goal! We look forward to serving your automotive needs in the future. Regards, Lexus of Towson

• Great buying experience and Excellent service

My husband and I purchased a Lexus GX on October 15th, 2017. Our salesman Steve Flanders was great. The entire staff that we came in contact with were... friendly and professional.

• Pleasantly Surprised!

I have to start by saying that I never write a review unless my experience is exceptional in EVERY way! I am also very hard to please and I do my home...work before buying. I started with Towson Lexus because if you buy anything but a Lexus or Toyota you are crazy..these cars last for ever and are TROUBLE FREE. Second, I have an '08 IS250 purchased here and their customer service is FANTASTIC! Like most people, I really don't like the car buying process because it always seems to be about the dealer's best interest (especially when you are female!) but this was different. My sales person, John "hawkeye" made me feel like he really cared about what I wanted and what he needed to do to make me happy. a GENUINE care for the customer REALLY goes a long way! He gets that this is not just another commission for him but a big deal and major investment for the person in front of him! He took the time to look into different options for me and explain all the great things about each car along the way with no feeling of being rushed to BUY! Kind of like buying a car from my brother...hmmmm...who wouldn't like that? And then the dreaded financing office...WAS GREAT!! Again, a feeling like I was working with family. Soon Oak was so personable and funny, she made the process not only a breeze and painless but actually ENJOYABLE!...imagine that! Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time with other places when you will get great treatment here!

Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. It is wonderful to read that an experienced car buyer, such as you, found that our dea...lership exceed their expectations. We look forward to seeing you in the future and thank you for choosing us. Sincerely, Lexus of Towson

• Great car buying experience!

Just bought a 2017 RX350 from Grant Pivec at Lexus of Towson! It was a great car buying experience! I am absolutely in love with the RX350! Grant w...ent above and beyond to make sure my husband and I got the best deal and the right vehicle for us! Thank you thank you thank you!

We're so glad Grant was able to get you a great deal on the RX350. We do hope you're enjoying your new Lexus. Regards Lexus of Towson

• Cadi Girl

Steve Flanders answered the phone immediately. I told him what I was looking for, and he had it delivered to the dealership with in a few short hours.... Other dealers never actually answer the phone, I would leave messages and have to wait for hours to get a return call. I was signing the dotted line and driving off in my dream car... 2014 Cadillac SRX. Thanks so much Steve! GREAT JOB. I am a very happy girl.

Lexus of Towson