Piazza Acura / Honda of Reading

3.5
  • One word EXCELLENT

My wife and I just bought a new car from Nancy Juhasz and we received the best service by her and the Piazza Honda of Reading staff. I would highly recommend this salesperson along with the company. When its time for me to buy another vehicle rest assured this is the place I'll be going. I normally don't write reviews but in this case it would be unjust because of the exceptional service that was provided to my wife and I. Anyone searching for a new or used car please stop in at Piazza Honda of Reading and ask for Nancy Juhasz. Guaranteed the best service along with knowing you are going to get the best and honest deal possible along with a quality vehicle.

Hi Jim, Hearing that you had a wonderful experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your recommendation means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Piazza Honda of Reading, we wish you many happy miles in your new Honda. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! Respectfully, Steve Moffa General Manager

• Ed G.

We had a great experience. We got a fair deal and are very happy with our CR-V.

We had a great experience. We got a fair deal and are very happy with our CR-V.

• The Pitts

low scale noisy and crowded. They low balled for my trade and I ended going to we buy any car getting a 2000 more for it. After they sold me the car I got very poor customer service. as far accommodating for transportation and regastration The service Department is the only saving grace of this dealership

• Honda Pilot

Best price by far on our certified Honda Pilot. Would definitely make the trip again.

• honda accord

Nancy Juhasz was great to deal with; fast, polite service. With a smile. I would highly recommend dealing with her.

• Poor customer experience

Called and confirmed the availability of a car on their lot. Arranged for a time to meet and they agreed to call if it was sold before we got there (we had a 2 hour drive to dealer). When we arrived, the salesperson told us it had been sold 3 hours before. They did not contact us ahead of time and offered no explanation. I will not recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle.

• Great Dealer!

Nice staff! Waiting area could be a little nicer, but the staff and quality of work make up for it! Thanks!!

Hi Mary, Thanks for your 5-star review! We appreciate it!! Respectfully, Steve Moffa General Manager

• Terrible experience

This was hands down the WORST car buying experience I have had. I called the night before I went to test drive to make an appointment, I talked with a sweet girl who was very helpful. I went in the next day around 11 a.m. and was greeted by a very nice sales man. He said he would be right with me and that he was finishing up with a customer. I then sat for about 30 minutes until he was finished, even though there were other salesmen there. We proceed to talk and he wanted to skim my credit, which was fine. After another 35 minutes we finally were walking out to see the car. As we were walking, they called his name over the loud speaker. After another 40 minutes of waiting I finally got to test drive the car. There was a terrible droning noise coming for the tires. I told them it was a deal breaker, no tires or I'm walking. They then proceeded to tell me my payment would be in the high 200's even though they NEVER told me how much they would give me for my car, they denied the new tires and expected me to buy. After I told the salesman no, he went to talk to "Tommy" and they brought out the sweet girl I talked to on the phone. She was trying to explain the noise to me and that it would go away, which it wouldn't. I told her I was leaving. Meanwhile the salesman and girl looked at each other and said, "We have to get our manager out here now." I said, "Why?" They proceeded with, "Basically you need to explain to him that you don't want the car." They also went on to say that they will basically get in trouble for me walking out. I could not believe the way I was treated, made to wait, and pressured. I will NEVER recommend this dealer to anyone. As I was explaining my horror story to friends and family, they all assured me that Piazza Honda Reading was a terrible business, and had terrible people to work with. Therefore, I will never take my business there, nor will I tell others.

• Great Service!!

Great service!! I had my Acura TL in for routine service, and it was fabulous! I am not from around the area, and it was my first time at this dealership. I would highly recommend them and will visit again!

• Excellent Dealership All the Way Around!

My wife and I would like to thank Patti for the wonderful job she did in planning the Customer Night/New Owned Seminar! I have bought many cars in my lifetime, but never experienced anything like this! The evening was informative, the food was delicious and at the hand of the affable Mark Kosak, my wife even learned how to use more of the technical features of our new RDX! I would like to thank the entire Piazza Acura/Honda staff for a great evening and a pleasant ownership experience!