Gordie Boucher Ford of Menomonee Falls

4.5
  • great experience ,the people are great !!!

Everyone did a great job ,easy to work with no pressure sale,asked me what I wanted to pay and made it happen ,I actually came in looking at used car and left with a brand new one.

• Tim Jostad

Great shopping experience. Tom and Jeff were great to work with. I would definitely tell people to shop here.

• Gordie Boucher Ford of Menomonee Falls

I would recommend Gordie Boucher Ford & my sales rep Emily. I was very happy with the process from inquiry, to test drive, to purchase & post purchase. A minor issue was discovered after the purchase & Emily took care of it right away. I spoke with many of the sales staff throughout the process & the entire sales staff were very friendly & helpful.

• My new car

This is my third car from Boucher Ford Menomonee Falls... right in my back yard. Love the sales people (OK, Joe has been my salesman for all my vehicles) so easy to work with. I have upgrades with each new car getting better and better...more and more 'stuff' in them, heated steering wheel this time and absolutely love it. I know where I will go when I need another car.

• Dead battery

Tested battery. Found it was defective and replaced.

Tested battery. Found it was defective and replaced.

• Service

Outstanding service always have done a great job!!!

Outstanding service always have done a great job!!!

Tim, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! It is great to hear our Staff took such great care of you! We hope to see you here again!

• Boucher Ford Menomonee Falls, WI

Great group of people at Boucher Ford! Excellent customer service and quality vehicle!

Gregory, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! At Gordie Boucher Ford of Menomonee Falls, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• 2014 ford explorer

salesman was very helpful. was well versed in the explorer. had a warm and fuzzy feeling until I got to finance. Here I felt like I was being pushed to buy extended warranty.

• Ford Edge

No pressure sales, the dealership went out of their way to accommodate my needs.

Thank you, Peter, for your honest feedback about your experience with us. It is our goal that every customer leaves satisfied so we are disappointed to hear that you did not. Please give us a call at (262) 255-9010 and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.

• Gordie Boucher

My experience was fast friendly. Emily took care of me when I needed a vehicle quickly

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us, Tim! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!