Tomball Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

• Rhonda

Winnie in Customer Support provided honest friendly service! Will be back in the future for a new truck!

• Great service

Always a great visit when you visit with Winnie. I always see her when in Have to go there.

• Pickup truck

In the market for a good dependable pickup and really liked what was offered. When I am ready to purchase, I do give thumbs up on excellent customer service to Ms Winne at Tomball Dodge .....

• Texas girl

Thank you Winnie for all your help you did a great job informing me of all my questions

• Customer Care

Winnie is excellent with customers! She makes the customer feel appreciated. She delivers great service! She is definitely an asset to Tomball Dodge!

• Dodge 3500

David Bynum and the Tomball Dodge team were great in helping my find the right Dodge 3500 truck to haul our horses. Appreciated his honesty, transparency, and customer service. Love my new truck

• these guys worked hard to get it right

I want to say how glad I am that I took my warranty work to Tomball Dodge. I bought the vehicle there and when it needed warranty work, that is where I took it. Even on an item that was in question, as to whether or not it should be covered, they stood by the product. Their attitude seemed to be: you bought it here, we feel an obligation to stand behind our product and serve our customers. I am pretty sure that is not the norm.

• clenny

They were very friendly and helpful when I went to get my oil change.

They were very friendly and helpful when I went to get my oil change.

• 2016 Didge Ram

Great experience...great truck...overall attitude if the dealership was great, not too pushy.

• Tomball dodge

Great dealership to work with. The customer service is excellent all the way around