Colonial Subaru

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 567 reviews

567 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Colonial Subaru from DealerRater.com

• May 31, 2017

I had a very successful purchase at Colonial Subaru. The salesperson was very knowledgeable about the purchasing process and the car.

May 10, 2018

This was my first big purchase and I've gotta say, both Dan and Erwin made the entire experience a memorable one. They found the exact car I was looki...ng for, and made sure I felt secure in moving forward with the car-buying process and that I felt protected in the future. They had my back and busted their butt to make things work for me. I'm super excited to let people know how great Dan and Erwin are at Colonial Subaru.

May 10, 2018

Our 2nd purchase from Colonial Subaru went just as smoothly and seamless as the first purchase three years ago. Looking for a top-notch dealership whe...re they listen to the customer and find exactly what you are looking to purchase, head on over and ask for TJ.

May 7, 2018

After many months of searching & other dealerships trying to sell me something I wasn't looking for & out of my budget, I found a dealership that not ...only listened to me but heard what I was saying. There was no pressure ever, I had the best sales consultant, April Zanotti ; she was very attentive & took the time to get to understand my needs & my budget. She is extremely knowledgeable, was so easy to work with, she found me a car in just a few days! This was such a positive & great experience, her personality is refreshing & delightful her smile & laughter are contagious! For a wonderful and friendly experience I highly encourage anyone looking for a car/vehicle to go here, I highly recommend Colonial Subaru for your next car purchase & a refreshing experience! Thank you April :) Carol Bedus

April Zanotti

May 5, 2018

After many years of purchasing vehicles and dreading the trip to the car dealer to be "hassled', "pressured" and never happy, I found a dealership tha...t was the complete opposite of what I expected. After 5 minutes of speaking with Ron Schneider, my sales person, I knew this was the dealership for me. He was extremely knowledgeable and has a great personality, making me feel like we were friends instead of a customer. Additionally my experience with Erwin Carranaza Business Manager, turned to out be equally, hassle and pressure free. I highly recommend Colonial Subaru for anyone's next car purchase! Steve Soricone

Ron Schneider

April 29, 2018

Find Colonial Subaru online and contact Ron Schneider if you're considering buying a Subaru! We wanted a car with certain features and were consideri...ng a few brands, including Subaru. Ron went above & beyond as a sales consultant: he was knowledgeable about all aspects of the car and explained key features including the technology, all-wheel drive, and Eyesight safety package. He listened to what we were looking for, located vehicles with the specific options we wanted, and provided a fair price (without any last-minute surprises/fees, which happens at some dealerships). Ron provided good communication by email & phone, quickly answering our questions. We also had a great in-person experience. The test drive and negotiation process were easy. My family and I highly recommend Ron and Colonial Subaru to our friends, family and anyone looking for a professional sales consultant and pleasant, no-hassle experience.

Ron Schneider

April 26, 2018

After going to multiple Subaru dealerships and not finding the right CPO, I finally made it to Colonial Subaru. This dealership showed me exactly what... I was looking for. Ray Peterson spent hours showing me multiple vehicles trying to find the one that was right for me. Being a knowledgeable and demanding customer, it was refreshing to find Ray who showed me the professionalism and patience that I was looking for. Gary and Nick made the experience even more enjoyable and relaxed. I am so happy with the purchase of my new Subaru! I don't know why anyone would choose any other dealer.

Gary Helbing

Pre-owned Sales Manager

April 21, 2018

Dan was very helpful and deciding if a lease would be right for me. He made a simple mistake when showing something with me and the manager threw in f...ree oil changes for the length of my lease. Overall very satisfied with my experience and love my car!

March 23, 2018

3 hours after picking up my 18??? WRX and I still have a smile on my face! After owning many German performance cars I decided to make the switch to s...omething more reliable and economical without sacrificing the performance I was used to. I worked with Dan Holuba who might as well be a Subaru Jedi. The entire experience from start to finish was super easy. Dan had all the answers to my crazy questions. He let me take as much time as I wanted on the test drive and wasn???t pushy at all. I am so happy with the service I received at Colonial Subaru and look forward to the same experience when it comes time to service my car. I can already tell that Colonial is there for their customers before and after the sale. Very refreshing.

Bob Chien

General Sales Manager

March 6, 2018

Simple, minimal haggle buying experience. I was able to get my ideal color and trim and went home with my new car and traded my old one in 3 hours. T...hank you Fred Artman!

Fred Artman