• Great Experience in buying new car

Trading, buying, and financing a new Toyota Highlander at Advantage Toyota was made easy by a great salesman and Finance department. Charlie Thompson made the whole experience of buying a car very pleasant and his attention to our needs sealed the deal. Charlie was very knowledgeable about the details within car and worked with us before and after the sale and made sure we were very comfortable with all the features of the car before we left the lot. Mike Schultz in Finance made the finance piece very easy and did a great job working with us on all the many options. Everything was completed timely and the complete process at Advantage Toyota was a great experience. I would highly recommend when looking for a car to try Advantage Toyota.

• Disappointed

Bought a new Camry in spring of 2015. Was disappointed in salesman explaining the features of the car.I come back later and different salesman worked with me ,but acted put out that he was bothered. Have not to this day gotten any correspondence from manufacture or dealer.

• Great, but need to pay senior workers more

All workers are Sales, Service and Staff are friendly and seem to care and should have a raise in Salary or Commission.

• Great service!

I had the correct salesman. It was a quick process and I love my car. He explained everything and made me very comfortable with this important purchase.

• Great experience

Very good experience. The facility is wonderfully decorated and accommodating. The sales person was very knowledgeable and friendly. I would definitely purchase another vehicle from Advance Toyota.

• Wonderful buying experience

Outstanding salesperson (Matt Turley)...honest, knowledgeable, personable and most of all professional. Nice selection of vehicles. Matt was also very helpful regarding the financing and value of my trade-in. The finance person was also wonderful to work with . Up front and honest.

• Great services. Clean and updates facilities

All personal was so nice and on top of everything.. Charlie is the best salesman to work with. He explains everything so well and not pushy at all

• Great service.

Eye contact, talked to both of us, very informative and down to earth. Everyone was very respectful and helpful. Thank you.

• Excellent dealership!!!

We were treated like friends not customers. The whole entire experience was wonderful. Every person there made us feel so comfortable.

• Excellent

Salesmen were terrific and were willing to help in every way possible. Salesman (Matt) was knowledgeable on all options of the vehicle we were interested in purchasing, which was very helpful. Finance department gave us every option they had available so we could make the best decision for our family.