Bergeron Toyota

Call This Dealer

Used

Really like this dealership
    March 29, 2018

We have bought 10 Toyota vehicles from Bergeron Toyota. New and used. Cars , vans and trucks. Every experience has been great. Their attention to deta...il, friendliness overall service has been exceptional. I have looked at other regional dealerships on prices and they are not any higher than others. Sure if you shop around enough you may find a vehicle somewhere else a little cheaper. But the same could be said about their dealership it just depends on what you are looking for at the time. We only deal with them

Good Experience
    November 18, 2017

I bought a used vehicle from Bergeron almost one year ago. I felt i got a fair price on it and thought the whole buying process was exceptional. Adr...ian was my salesman and his sister and niece did the paperwork etc. I even brought the vehicle back for a small problem that was not covered by the warranty and they took care of it with no questions and no charge even though they weren't obligated to do so.

James T LaFave
    October 1, 2017

These guys took great care of my fiancé, helped with service, and were reasonable. I highly recommend doing business here :)

No customer service if you did not buy from them
    July 28, 2017

I just wanted to pass on the poor customer service that comes from Bergeron Toyota in Iron Mountain, MI. And yes, I am posting this review in sever...al different places, because if the public isnt aware, they will be able to freely continue their policy of terrible customer service. The policy of Bergeron is essentially, that if you did not buy your Toyota from them, you cannot expect any sort of service from them what-so-ever. When you call to schedule service, their first question is: "Did you buy your vehicle from us?" If you did not, they say they'll call you back, and they rarely do. Any service appt is scheduled out at a minimum a month later if you are fortunate enough for them to call you back. As a result, I and many others I've heard from have vowed to never buy from that dealership, or have our vehicles serviced there. Instead, I am forced to travel to Rhinelander, WI (about an hour and a half away) to have my Highlander serviced.

pleased as punch!!!
    March 10, 2017

kind and courteous eager to please would recommend to anyone

Satisfied Toyota Owner
    November 17, 2016

Bought a new highlander from the Bergeron Family and it was the most pleasant experience I have ever had buying a new vehicle. It was like having lunc...h with them, instead of the pressure of buying. I spent about 20 minutes with my paperwork and then another 20 with them showing me the vehicle....Totally would reccommend them to any of my family or friends.

Great service and fast buying process
    March 14, 2016

I bought my 09 Tundra from this dealership last March. I have nothing but good things to say about them. Their car buying process was fast and easy. P...lus they do all of the paperwork there, no going to the secretary of State office to transfer plates. I was very happy with the service that they gave me that day. I would definitely buy from them again.

Website is a joke and waste of time
    January 19, 2016

Don't bother going to the BT website, as it will be a waste of your valuable time and leave you only frustrated. How could a business this day and age... ignore internet sales and service. I brought to their attention a year ago the lack of content on their site, but they obviously don't care. They provide no images (for used vehicles anyway) what so ever, not even a stock image of the model. Concerned dealers will often provide in excess of 100 photos of similar vehicles. The search filters do not work. The vehicle "details" provide minimal data. No comments are made about "condition". The site could be designed better by an IT tech student. What irritates me the most, is the lack of concern for customer service.

Horrible Dealership!
    December 1, 2015

The only good thing about them is their extensive inventory of quality used vehicles. Their pricing is way over Blue Book or any other measure - even ...when you consider dealership price and "excellent" condition. Based on my experience and people I know, they will not negotiate on price. When I shopped there, salespeople were scarce - I had to track them down to take a test drive and again when I dropped the key off! When considering a new vehicle they quoted above MSRP and were unwilling to negotiate. Their Service Dept was also bad when I recently was looking at warranty work. Their first question was: "did you purchase the vehicle from us?" When I answered "No", the stonewalling began - "not a warranty part, not what's wrong with it, THREE weeks until we can look at it..." It's great to support local businesses, but not when it costs the consumer lots of extra $$ and headaches. I went about 100 miles SW and got a great vehicle at a fair price AND excellent service.

Friendly dealership
    August 7, 2015

Great service, great salesmen, bought a great vehicle.

Bergeron Toyota