• They honored their Promise!

I ordered a 2016 Tacoma with Bill Dube at a very good price. At first the communication was not the best as I had to keep calling in to check on the status rather then them calling me. After a few weeks I was told they could get me the exact truck I ordered but only a few days later they told me Toyota did not accept the order/changes and they could get me a very similar truck but not the exact one I ordered. The difference in the truck was only a certain package so it was still very close. I decided to still order the truck. It took approx. 2 months to get delivered. Although it took some time, Bill Dube did come through with their promise. Thank you for being honest and keeping you word!

• Rude employee.

My husband and I came to your dealership today to look at the Toyota Avalon. we currently own a Toyota Camry and are faithful Toyota customers. when we parked our car to enter the dealership a man who was standing outside asked us if we had brought our car in for servicing. before we could even answer he told us we needed to pull our car around to the back to the service department. we then stated that we were there to look at new cars and he very rudely repeated "if you're here for servicing, please move to the back but, if you're here to buy a new car you can stay parked where you are". we then asked about Toyota Avalons to which he replied again rudely "we only have 2 on the lot, one is in the back and the second one is a Hybrid that's on the floor". by then, I had lost my patience with this rude man and told my husband that I was not interested in deaing with the likes of someone like him or a dealership who would employ someone like him. I just thought you should be aware of this type of behavior, as you most likely lost a sale. Also, you have listed 5 Avalons on your website so if you only have 2, that's false advertising. I think you should be aware of this type of behavior.

• Thank you Ann Morin and Chris Rawlz for great job.

Thank you Ann Morin and Chris Rawlz for great job on waxing my car!

Thank you Ann Morin and Chris Rawlz for great job on waxing my car!

• Bill Dube Toyota in Dover

Dalton and her team bent over backwards to get me my used Toyota Prius. Very honest people Other dealerships I was ignored or made to wait too long before anyone would talk to me. I highly recommend this dealership and Dalton was awesome! And the alignment was a little off and they fixed it while I waited so I wouldn't have to come back

• Excellent experience

We came to Bill Dube Toyota because they participate with the Consumer Reports Car Buying service and provided us with a good price before our visit. We enjoyed working with Mike Batchelder, and he and Jerry Comfort made the process smooth and pleasant.

• 2015 toyota rav4

took car for regular service i was told the car needed alignment at 9600 miles all 4t tires are chopped they told me they wont replace them and i have to buy new ones so now i have thumping tires will first toyota last toyota all do to 4 tires

• People make the difference.

Outstanding service. Outstanding personnel. You HAVE to buy your next car from Dube.

• Great experience!

Hi, Sarah! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

Bill Dube Toyota gets 2 thumbs up from first time leasers! From the beginning of the experience we loved Bill Dube! Ashley in Internet sales was very helpful in giving a conservative but informative quote before our arrival. She was great with email contact (phone was hard as I'm a teacher) and set up our test drives. When my boyfriend & I went into the dealership we were greeted by Brian & he showed us several vehicles we were interested in. We took a RAV4 for a test drive & knew instantly it was the vehicle for us. We had a pretty rigid idea of where we wanted to be financially and Brian listened to our needs & never pressured us. He didn't make us feel inadequate or unable to afford the vehicle of our dreams because we were firm with our financial needs. Brian & the team were finally able to meet us where we needed financially and get us into our dream vehicle at a price that was perfect for us. We met with Chris in finance who was down-to-earth and very approachable. He explained everything in buyer-friendly terms and offered personal opinions that were exceptionally helpful. Our inspection was taken care of while we waited & when we left we were personally invited to an upcoming 'new owner night' at the dealership. My boyfriend & I couldn't have asked for a better first-time leasing experience. We would recommend Bill Dube to anyone & will do business with them in the future. We love our RAV4!

• fine.

It was a very short trip to service dept. to replace a tiny part - fan switch. Only took about 15 min.

• Great Service

Brought my recently purchased Ford vehicle in for what I thought was a trivial warranty issue, but turned out I had failed to read the manual, and it was not a problem at all. But I have never had any issue with the service dept. at Bill Dube. They are a great group. Will continue to use them as long as I'm still local.