• Excellent Dealership

The friendly service they are very helpful and explain everything in detail. They went out of they way to make my first time purchasing a new car amazing!

• Becky Gibson

They had the car we wanted. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Everything was taking care of as quickly as possible.

• Ournewcamry

Lots of friendly people who work there. We really liked Mr. Hardesty. He was very helpful in getting everything together for us to purchase our new car. The finance person was also very helpful in answering our questions and getting paperwork done efficiently. A very professional bunch working there at Toyota.

• 2017 Tundra

My experience at Buckhannon Toyota was fast, friendly and easy. I will definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

• Camry dash replacement

Replaced dash on my Toyota Camry, for recall notice after years of waiting finally got it done. New dash is really nice and appreciate it. Thank You

• Where to get a good vehicle and good service

Had no problems - truck was just in for its 18 month check-up. I will definitely continue having this dealership do service to my truck.

• Great Buying Experience !

The two salesmen we worked with were great. They knew their cars and were so nice. Mark Hardesty and Jeff Malcomb.

• Buckhannon Toyota

Was so satisfied with their service and for what they did. They were done before we knew what was going on. And washed the car. A Big Thank!

• New 4 runner.

Very friendly and helpful employees, Moran Wright was our salesperson she was very helpful and friendly. Large selection of vehicles to choose from. Just a nice & clean facility.

• Great service

Friendly staff, got in quickly for a problem I was having. Parts were ordered and Appointment set to install parts all within 4 days.