• Where to get a good vehicle and good service

Had no problems - truck was just in for its 18 month check-up. I will definitely continue having this dealership do service to my truck.

• Great Buying Experience !

The two salesmen we worked with were great. They knew their cars and were so nice. Mark Hardesty and Jeff Malcomb.

• Buckhannon Toyota

Was so satisfied with their service and for what they did. They were done before we knew what was going on. And washed the car. A Big Thank!

• New 4 runner.

Very friendly and helpful employees, Moran Wright was our salesperson she was very helpful and friendly. Large selection of vehicles to choose from. Just a nice & clean facility.

• Great service

Friendly staff, got in quickly for a problem I was having. Parts were ordered and Appointment set to install parts all within 4 days.

• Great service, great staff

The service staff treat you like your important from the time you drop your vehicle off to them calling you and letting you know something is wrong and your vehicle is ready for you to pickup.

• Satisfying visit

Everyone is friendly and trustworthy. The salesman Oliver Stump was very helpful! The test drive was particularly good because Oliver was willing for me to try everything out, including the new "crawl" feature.

• Emily

Everything from beginning to end was great. Would recommend to all my friends and family! Thanks for the excellent service!

• Quality Dealership

Friendly, helpful, fast service. Quality, experienced salesman. I was able to get approved and start the process over the phone...and sign documents online. Everything was ready when I went to pick up my car.

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Janet. We do our best to ensure nothing but a positive experience for our customers and are glad to hear that was what you received. Please come see us for any future needs! Thanks again. Sincerely, Kip Cotrill, General Sales Manager, kcotrill@bam33.com, 304-472-7200

• Great job

Didn't have an appointment but needed an inspection. They took the time to squeeze me in even though they were very busy. Thank you!!

Charles, we appreciate your kind words about our team. It's always great to hear from our customers and we're glad you were pleased with your visit. If there is anything more that we can do, please come back and see us again. Take care! Sincerely, Kevin McClure, Service Manager, kmcclure@bam33.com, 304-472-7200