4.4
  • Loved this dealership!

The customer service started as soon as they answered the phone and continued all the way through the purchase of our vehicle! My husband and I drove two hours to get to the dealership because they had exactly what I was looking for. Damien Breaux was our salesman and he was top notch!! If you are wanting a family feel and a dealership that is truly there to help you, Cherokee County Toyota is the dealership for you.

• Toyota Sienna 2017

Complete transparency. No nonsense matter of fact way of doing business. Several other dealers that I contacted were so entertaining with their sales tactics .... but one can only take so much. I made it a point of giving my business to Cherokee Toyota. They did a great job and they matched the lowest price I got and then did better. I give them a rating of OUTSTANDING.

• Purchase of a used car.

Great experience! Tony and the staff were pleasant and efficient. A real Fair deal on the vehicle.

• Tacoma

Gary Price goes out of his way to make sure his customers are 100% satisfied. One can't ask for more.

• Makes buying a new car easy!

Alan at Cherokee Vounty Toyota took the stress out of buying a new car. He went above and beyond trying to find the exact model we were looking for, plus we got a great deal!

• Debbie

My husband and I had a perfect experience using this dealership for our new car purchase. We came back to this dealership for a second purchase of a new vehicle because we had had such a good experience the first time about five years ago when my husband bought a Toyota Tacoma. I left the lot with my brand-new Camry and I love it! The service, the staff and the price all made it worth it to drive about 100 miles to this dealership to make the purchase when I could've driven about 15 miles to purchase a Toyota in my own town. However, I could not beat the deals being offered at this dealership. In every way it was a fantastic experience and I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a Toyota.

• Sjames

Cherokee County Toyota was very easy to deal with and fast. Would definitely buy from them again.

• Great place as well as people

I had contacted Damian about another deals price and it was a great deal but Damian said they would beat it and they did with no hesitation. I drove two hours just to get the Tacoma and they made sure everything was ready when I got there like they said.

• Pleased in Canton GA

Got a quote from the internet. Arrived at the dealership and and was greeted by the salesman. I was extremely impressed with this dealership. This was one of the most awesome customer service experiences I have ever encountered. Everyone was exceptionally polite and courteous. I felt like they really appreciated me as a customer. I ended up purchasing a new 2017 Toyota Camry LE for less than what I paid for my new 2001 Camry LE. I would definitely recommend Cherokee County Toyota to anyone looking for a new car.

• Ideal buying experience

Bought new Toyota few days ago. Started by requesting quote from Internet Sales. Heard back IMMEDIATELY from Tony with one of the best deals, surpassing other dealerships I had previously contacted/visited. Additional bonus was NO dealership fees! Upon visiting Tony was professional and on-time, he confirmed the appointment time and was ready with the car upon our arrival - we didn't wait at all and we appreciated that immensely. During the buying process he was patient, didn't pressure or try to "up sell" us - he understood our needs, stayed focus on finding the car WE wanted and not a car HE wanted to sell us. Ultimately we chose this dealership because they responded quickly with a great offer, gave us a fair deal on our trade and understood our need to expedite the process and not waste time.