• Best customer service ever

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experiences with us! We truly appreciate your business.

I have brought my last four cars from this dealer. In fact I am remembered there. I have always been treated as a number one priority. They take the time to listen and work with you. I have been to other dealers and I've had nowhere the same experience. I keep coming back to classic and recommend my friends, family and coworkers to go to classic. They work with you no matter what type of credit you may have. They understand that you may need a car just to keep going to work to support your family. Instead of calling themselves classic Toyota they should call themselves we care Toyota. I look forward to going to this dealership even for a simple service as an oil change. Every customer is treated as number one. It is important to me as a single parent that I have reliable transportation and within my price range. This is exactly what I get from classic. I have never brought a bad car or lemon from them. In fact they help me to choose a car that fits my needs. Thank you Kevin, Doug, John and Tyler some of the best people I had a pleasure to work with on my new purchase this past weekend.

• Lease deals

Thank you for your business!

I love classic Toyota. I walk in and go directly to Kashif. He is able to help me with whatever I need. I always leave satisfied. He makes me feel like family. My mom has purchased from him as well. We just love going there because we know Kashif will be able to make anything possible.

• Toyota camery

everyone was very nice and professional they worked very hard to satisfy their customers ¿kashif Mira awesome! He was.

• Toyota

Everyone was very nice and professional and they work very hard to satisfy their customers ¿awesome!

• Excellent

Gary was great and very helpful. He was not pushy and got us an excellent deal. The car was cleaned up perfectly and the whole process was quick!

Thank you for your business! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review about your experience with us.

• John is the best!!!!

John and the finance guy were incredibly helpful. Wonderful staff made buying a car EASY

Happy to hear that! Thank you for your business.

Happy to hear that! Thank you for your business.

• Jennifer Pratt was platinum.

Thank you for your business!

The entire process was perfect. Jennifer clearly understood my needs, answered all my questions, and did an excellent job of facilitating my leasing process.

Thank you for your business!

• Jennifer Pratt is AMAZING!

Thank you for your business!

I was able to get my dream car because Jennifer Pratt is AMAZING!! All of them are wonderful but Jennifer really went above and beyond to help me. She was patient with me while I had to get some things in order and she stayed in contact with me the whole time. My husband is a Drill Instructor with insane hours and was unable to be part of this process for the most part. She was able to have someone come to my home to appraise his old Jeep as well as come and pick it up for me. These are not your typical "Car Sales People" at all. I have dealt with plenty of car salesmen through out my years and every time I left feeling like I was being taken for. Not once did I feel uncomfortable or uneasy. She honestly could not have been any nicer. The whole process was a breeze and I was able to drive away with a beautiful Kia Sorento for a great price. There is no one else I would ever want to buy a car from. Thanks again "Reds"! You are simply the BEST!

• Great service

Fantastic service! Loved working with both Marks to lease my new RAV4!!

Thank you for your business!

Fantastic service! Loved working with both Marks to lease my new RAV4!!

• Corolla

I LOVE MY CAR, great service, very patient, took their time, which is perfect, great experience. Very happy costumer.