• Jennifer Pratt is AMAZING!

Thank you for your business!

I was able to get my dream car because Jennifer Pratt is AMAZING!! All of them are wonderful but Jennifer really went above and beyond to help me. She was patient with me while I had to get some things in order and she stayed in contact with me the whole time. My husband is a Drill Instructor with insane hours and was unable to be part of this process for the most part. She was able to have someone come to my home to appraise his old Jeep as well as come and pick it up for me. These are not your typical "Car Sales People" at all. I have dealt with plenty of car salesmen through out my years and every time I left feeling like I was being taken for. Not once did I feel uncomfortable or uneasy. She honestly could not have been any nicer. The whole process was a breeze and I was able to drive away with a beautiful Kia Sorento for a great price. There is no one else I would ever want to buy a car from. Thanks again "Reds"! You are simply the BEST!

• Excellent

Gary was great and very helpful. He was not pushy and got us an excellent deal. The car was cleaned up perfectly and the whole process was quick!

Thank you for your business! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review about your experience with us.

• John is the best!!!!

John and the finance guy were incredibly helpful. Wonderful staff made buying a car EASY

Happy to hear that! Thank you for your business.

Happy to hear that! Thank you for your business.

• Jennifer Pratt was platinum.

Thank you for your business!

The entire process was perfect. Jennifer clearly understood my needs, answered all my questions, and did an excellent job of facilitating my leasing process.

• Great service

Fantastic service! Loved working with both Marks to lease my new RAV4!!

Thank you for your business!

Fantastic service! Loved working with both Marks to lease my new RAV4!!

• Corolla

I LOVE MY CAR, great service, very patient, took their time, which is perfect, great experience. Very happy costumer.

• Amazing Experience!

Thank you for your business! We appreciate you taking the time to post a review about your experience with us.

I bought a Rav 4 a couple of months ago and I love it. I had a great experience buying the car with the help of a great salesman, Leo Melesio. He was a huge help in buying an amazing car. I would absolutely recommend him to others.

• Prius V Purchase

Thank you for your business!

I purchased my fourth Toyota from Classic Toyota from rep Kashif Mirza. I traded in my 2009 Prius for a used certified 20120 Prius V. A very pleasant experience and Kashif is very professional and helpful.

• Highlander purchase

Thank you for your business! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review about your most recent experience with us.

We recently purchased a certified used 2013 Highlander. Kashif Mirza made buying the vehicle a pleasant experience. We highly recommend Kashif and Classic Toyota for your vehicle purchase.

• Knowledgeable sales person

Thank you for your business!

Len Smith is very knowledgeable when buying a car. HE works out deals that makes it easier to buy a car and he does it without pressure. I have known Len for some time and he will be the person I will see when I'm ready to buy another car.