John Elway's Crown Toyota

2.3 out of 5 (2.3) 71 reviews

Call This Dealer

• October 27, 2012

Using Costco Auto Buy Progam resulted in the best deal available. All other local dealers did not have the X-Runner and would not honor Costco price o...n ordered X-Runners. Personnel was very helpful and friendly. No high pressure sales.

Thanks So much. We strive to give each customer the best buying experience possible. Ron Campbell 909.390.2775

September 14, 2017

Made appointment to have warranty work done on my vehicle, I went as far as bringing my vehicle in to the dealership 2 days before to make sure they h...ad the parts and was assured it was in stock. 2 Days later, dropped it off and 1 hr later received a call and part was wrong color. Few weeks later when parts came in, I made another appointment and dropped car off in the morning, was told it will be about 3 to 4 hrs so I waited at dealership. 7 Hrs later got car back and they forgot to reconnect the radio antenna. Waited another hour for that issue. After all is done, I noticed industrial glue/epoxy on the inside of my windshield due to replacing the top half of the dash. Windex couldn't get it off, had to use goo gone and razor to get that stuff off the windshield.

July 24, 2017

Luis Vargas went out of his way, from my text to a return phone call to even bringing the car to us to make sure the wheel chair could go in easily. ...He arranged everything so I got the car pictured, price we agreed on in less than 2 hours from home in old car to home in new car. Tony Pouria Finance Manager had a great rate and had everything ready to sign in 20 minutes!

October 18, 2016

I once took my lifted Tacoma to be serviced. Tell me why they stood on the hood, left a noticeable foot print and scratched it. I complained to corpor...ate and got no help. Months later I returned it for further service. When my truck was returned to me, a quarter of a tank of gas was messing. I returned it this passed June it trusted the dealer to complete an oil change, after 3hrs, I was able to pick it up. Again, my truck was driven and 7 miles missing. I called the "service manager" and complained. He did not take me serious, I believe it's because I'm a woman. He told me regardless of the reason why a car is being serviced (even a simple windshield wiper change) your car will be driven. ABSOLUTELY NOT! I have NEVER heard of something so stupid. I NEVER gave them permission, I NEVER signed a consent. Stop diving customer cars!

June 18, 2015

We made a 10am appointment for a car service at Crown Toyota for 6/18. We arrived on time, but waited for 45 minutes to be checked in. We followed up ...several times regarding being checked in, but was always disregarded. Finally, we asked for the manager in hopes to finally be checked in. The employee told us she would get the manager, but she never came back, nor did the manager show up. Consequently, we missed our subsequent appointments for the rest of the day. Essentially, there was no point to making the appointment. Extremely unprofessional and horrendous customer service. Will also be leaving this review on other outside review sites to warn other consumers.

April 1, 2015

It was the worst experience I had ever had. First I took my truck in 2011 with 36000 miles on it to get my leaking cam tower's fixed. After 5 days the...y called said it was ready went in at 8:15.Got my paper work went to the valet. Waited for 30 minutes went to the valet person said I was wondering why it was taking so long to get my car. She checked said it was being washed.40 minutes later I asked again she said it was being dried. In the meantime I went to look at the car wash area my truck was not there. Now I'm passed went to service manager to find out what was going on. He didn't have a clue. Now it's 9:45 the girl had lied to me don't have to lie to your customers. WOW CHECK YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE JOHN ELWAY TOYOTA.

February 17, 2015

What a wonderful experience I had at John Elway Toyota!! I went there in November to look at new and used vehicles to purchase. Robert Cruz spent a gr...eat deal of time with me even though I told him upfront that I wasn't buying a car that day. He was kind and friendly and PATIENT!! He made some key follow-up phone calls telling me of current pricing and incentives. When I was finally in a place financially to purchase a vehicle, he made time to answer all my questions and retell me information that he had already covered 3 months prior. I felt very valued and it was a great experience.

February 16, 2015

We stopped by at John el way toyota crown to test drive a new Camry.the nice gentlemen that helped us was Ramon Cervantes who made car buying a wonder...ful experience.who would've thought I was going to take home a new Camry that day.my husband said we're going to look at new Camry and test drive one.he said they were too expensive and won't be taking one home that day unless we got a good deal which he was very pessimistic about. When we saw mr Cervantes there he helped us and asked us what we were looking for . Was then that he took us to the new Camrys. We test drove my car. I fell in love with the car we walked into the office and mr Cervantes gave us an awesome deal that we could not refuse my husband did not dare turn down a good deal!! I could not be happier with my experience that day! Thank you toyota crown and Ramon Cervantes for my dream car!

February 7, 2015

I made a purchase from Crown Toyota in 2005, so when it was time to look for another vehicle, they were my first choice. I was helped by a few differe...nt people, who were all very knowledgeable, friendly, and informative. Tonya was my final saleswoman, and she was absolutely wonderful! She gave me the best price for my purchase (I had done some shopping around online) and made sure that the process went smoothly and relatively quickly. I 100% recommend Crown Toyota to everyone looking for a vehicle, and hope that you have the pleasure of having Tonya as your saleswoman!

January 29, 2015

We are so lucky to come to this dealership to buy our 3rd car with Tonya Tillema. She is so knowledgeable, friendly and smart, that we just keep comin...g to buy cars with her help every time we need a car. Great experience with Ron in finance as well. Would recommend to anybody, who is planning to buy a stress free car!

John Elway's Crown Toyota