Crystal Auto Mall

Call This Dealer

Used

801 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com
  • Nader Beskal - Fine Sales Manger

Nader Beskal was a gentleman and very honest, a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend him to anyone looking to buy or lease a vehicle.

Overall Experience

• Great sales manager gave me great deal

The Sales manager Nader was great, honest, straight forward and very easy to deal with no hassle no negotiation, we recommend everybody to deal with h...im, salesman Amr was so helpful and knowledgeable

• Stress free transaction Salesman Nadeer #1

Crystal Toyota Rocks man ! It???s my third Toyota Camry at this dealer and I???ll tell you they make the process smooth and unstressfull great deals a...s well on leases I worked with Nadeer and Wael George both great salesman???s both very knowledgeable I will be coming back to Crystal Toyota in the near future 😉and I also want to thank Nadeer and George for going above and beyond for letting me keep the Camry I leased in their lot for the week before Christmas present for my wife worked out perfect ! 👍🏻🙏🏻??🚙

Overall Experience

• Excellent Customer service and super helpful!

Overall experience was excellent!! Nader Beskal is simply the best to deal with! Very knowledgeable, super helpful, and really goes the extra mile to ...help you get the best deal possible. Nader made filling the paper work a breeze. There is no pressure to buy anything. I dealt with so many dealerships before, but dealing with Nader is by far the best experience. An honest, friendly and very knowledgeable man. I will definitely be going back for my second purchase of an SUV soon. Ask for Nader if you want the best price and best customer service!

• VERY Helpful!

I was a little nervous going in, as I had never leased a car before and didn't know what to expect, but Nader quickly put my nerves to rest. He was v...ery friendly, guided me through every step, and was very patient and willing to help me in any way. Both he and Brian made filling out the paperwork a breeze, and Amr's knowledge of the car features was excellent. This place has a great way of making you feel like you're the only one who matters at that moment. What a great experience!

• Really helpful people

Felipe Miguel was outstanding. And we say that as people who hate hate hate car buying. And so too was sales manager Alejandro Gimenez . Felipe was ...supe helpful and really worked with us. Alex was very clear. No pressure or sales tricks from either. It was actually a pleasure. Never thought I say that about buying a car.

• Finally

This was my 11th new car experience. It was my first smooth, pleasant experience with no second guessing myself after I left. This place should be a...n example for other dealerships. Thanks and I'll be back again.

• The valuable experience and best personality ! Nader

I had a great overall experience with them they were very helpful and honest in addition they give me a great deal I really appreciate it.

• Excellent Experience!!

I first met Amr when I purchased a car from him in 2004. He is super efficient, professional and gets you out the door in record time, with a great de...al. My second purchase from Amr was a Toyota Camry. My son purchased a new car from him as well. I highly recommend Amr if you want the best deal and service.

• Excellent Dealership & Salesmanship

I have great respect for Mr. Amr Elsayed who devotes his time to his customers. I experienced him when I leased my two 2015 Camry LE and this made me ...come back to Mr. Elsayed for leasing two 2018 Camry LE. He has helped my son Ali-Zain Rahim in leasing Mazda SUV in the past and because Mr. Elsayed gives total attention and a fast job at his sales. I have enjoyed my 2015 Camrys and looking forward to enjoying the two 2018 Camrys. I trustfully recommend him for his excellent attention to his customers within the rules & regulations laid down by the dealership. I also had very good dealing with Mr. Alex Gimenez when completing the lease agreement. I wish both these employees best of luck at their jobs and wish them an excellent future. Regards: Aziz A. Rahim, 101 Harrison Street, HAWORTH, NJ 07641-1922.

Crystal Auto Mall