New 888-247-7117 Dealer Website
Used 888-710-5620 Email Dealer
Service 866-981-8245

Average based on 90 reviews
  • Toyota of Danville Makes Buying Cars so Easy

I had a wonderful experience buying my first car through Ryan. He was wonderful and did his best to get me into the car I bought, even my mom fell in love with his personality. I would recommend him to everybody!!!

• Shopping for a used car

Lindell and I were shopping for a used car on line. Found a Buick in Danville and called. David Munoz answered and was very helpful. We traveled to Danville and purchased the car. Thanks Dave!

• Professionals at Toyota od Danville

I recently traded for a new 2016 Tacoma at Toyota of Danville. Was a very easy deal... I just told Ryan Barnes what I needed and he did the rest with support from Ross Beninato. No pressure, just results. Interested in a different vehicle? I suggest that you give Ryan a call and let him go to work for you too!

• Ryan Barnes, Toyota of Danville

Ryan was very easy to work with and worked hard to find me a vehicle within my price range. Ryan is very personable and wants to please his customers. He worked with me over the phone, and when I walked in for my appointment with him I was ready to buy...I left that same day with my Toyota Corolla.

• salesman/ryan barnes -the man

first lets get started by saying ryan is the man and a very smart/talented salesman makes everything smooth and enjoyable to which we are coming back for a used harley davidson ! go figure buying a harley from a toyota dealership instead of going to a harley dealer/whats the world coming to /give that man a raise/hell give that man his own dealership! ! !

• Ryan "Bamsy" Barnes makes it happen!

Ryan Barnes goes above and beyond to "make it happen" for Toyota! The sale was easy, quick, and professional!

• What a Deal, 2013 Corolla 10,000 miles Thanks Ryan

Job transfer, saw this car on the internet, asked about it... and then the next day I was driving home! The staff gave me what I wanted (ask for) on my trade and this car was in perfect shape! Ryan Barnes does very well in communications and my wife and I were treated Great! Thanks again Ryan... we will be back again!

• Tundra purchase

Had a great experience buying my 9th vehicle from Ross at Toyota of Danville! Would highly recommend.

• Very satisfied

My family has purchased over 20 vehicles from Toyota of danville over the years. I think that says it all.

• Ross Beninato

Ross Beninato at Toyota of Danville has been by far the easiest dealership salesman to work with. I would recommend him to anyone!