• Working with Seth Issac

I went there as a young kid looking for something I thought I wasn't going to get. I got help and I got a 2012 Ford Fusion I fell in love with. I'm thankful that I got the opportunity to get my first car here. Thank you Seth Issac

• Awsome!!

Seth Humrichhouse and the sales staff at Toyota of Danville are some of the best people to purchase a vehicle from. I have purchased three different autos from them. Each time, they were courteous and willing to do the extra work to gain my trust and business . I would recommend you to see for yourself . It would be to your benefit to stop by and see how they can help you with a purchase or repair issues you might have.

• Lyle Gallez

Thank u Lyle for helping me out with the purchase of my New Rava. First time owner of a Toyota. thank u for all the help

• My Great Experience at Toyota of Danville

I purchased my 2015 GMC Sierra form Lyle Gallez at Toyota of Danville . His service was prompt friendly and very knowledgeable and would highly recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle especially my friends and family. The overall experience was two thumbs up!!!

• great experience at toyota of danville

went in thinking there was no way we could make a deal from the price points we were starting at. they were willing to deal and we got it done.

• Kevin burton is the best in the business.

Kevin burton is the kind of guy who really cares about what you want in a vehicle. He doesnt push you into buying a car. He lets you decide. Me and my wife went there and was looking for a truck. He let us have our time to look at vehicles and and didnt nag us while we was looking. He got us approved for the truck we wanted and he didnt give up until we were able to drive it away. Kevin burton is one kind salesman who wants not just your business but your trust. If you need a new vehicle put your trust in kevin burton at toyota of danville. He will "make it happen"

• Kevin Burton is the guy to see!!

I went to see Kevin about getting a new car about 3 years ago. I was referred to him of course. I didn't have very much knowledge about buying cars & wasnt very fond of salesman. Before I met Kevin I felt like salesman were only in it for the money & could careless if you got a good deal. But Kevin was very upfront and honest about the whole experience. He wasn't pushy at all and gave me options, instead of telling me. He also knew everything I needed to know about buying a car. He taught me a lot of knowledgeable information about cars. I would recommend anybody and everybody to go see Kevin Burton at Toyota! I will definitely be going there for my next purchase.

• Working with Kevin Burton at Toyota

Working with Kevin Burton. Kevin is a professional and knowledgeable and makes the car buying experience enjoyable!