Average based on 230 reviews
  • Great Dealership

Purchasing our new car through North Hills Toyota Dealership was a great experience. We weren't pressured to buy on the spot. We were given different scenarios of payment plans. Their approach was respectful and friendly. They were thorough in explaining the features of the cars we were interested in seeing. Satisfying our needs was their 1st priority. We purchased our last car there several years ago, and will definitely go back in the future.

• Purchase Car

Salesman was knowledgeable and helpful; staying past closing to assist us. Not a lot of product on the sales lot.

• QUICK AND FRIENDLY

Quick, pleasant, efficient, friendly. WAS IN AND OUT IN ABOUT 45 MINUTES. EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE. WILL DEFINITELY GO BACK FOR MY NEXT VEHICLE !

• Great service

I was pleased with the seamless care I experienced from the time I arrived until finishing up with finance. Everyone was professional and courteous. A return for service and future vehicles.

• friendly staff, very clean and neat facility

Claudio and the whole team was willing to go the extra mile to get us the car and deal we wanted

• Rav-4 Purchase

Salesman and Finance Manager were superb. Also the General Manager came and introduced himself and thanked us for purchasing vehicle. A really nice team with great attention to detail and a completely friendly atmosphere.

• Awesome Experience

Joe and Augie were so nice and informative. I hated the process of buying a car and they made it so easy and somewhat enjoyable.

• Great service

Our Salesman, Augie Leon, was very professional and not pushy when we came in to look at possibly purchasing 2 vehicles. We liked the laid back approach and would recommend him to anyone.

• Wonderful buying experience!!!!

Every single employee was kind, chatty, respectful and polite. The building is beautiful. The experience was fairly quick. Joe McMahon is phenomenal!!!!

• Good experience

Kurt Delune is a friendly and laid back guy. He is not pushy and aggressive, which would have ruined the sale for me. Glad I got him.