• Great Dealership

Purchasing our new car through North Hills Toyota Dealership was a great experience. We weren't pressured to buy on the spot. We were given different scenarios of payment plans. Their approach was respectful and friendly. They were thorough in explaining the features of the cars we were interested in seeing. Satisfying our needs was their 1st priority. We purchased our last car there several years ago, and will definitely go back in the future.

• The salesman and manager are very knowledgable .

I read about the car the night before my purchase. After seeing then driving the Prius I found it met my needs and exceeded my expectations. There was no pressure from the salesman. Claudio was very knowledgable about the car and answered all our questions.

• Nice experience

Everyone was very kind. Answered all our questions. I am impressed with the new staff. The last time I was there (a few years ago) they weren't very friendly and informative like you are now.

• Great sales person

The sales person talked to both my husband and I. Most people decide to just talk to one of us.

• Great service

Great experience! Was treated very well and with great patience. Amazing customer service. Extremely happy with the over all experience.

• Great Service

Fawndessa of North Hills Toyota was great. I appreciated her coming in on her day off to make the sale.

• Great service

The process was easy and i got exactly what i wanted. Sarah was polite and professional. She had great service and i would recommend her to anyone.

• Excellent service-nice truck

Smooth transaction. They had the Tacoma waiting and ready for me to test ride. I highly recommend Ricardo, the rest of the staff were pleasant to talk to also.

• Great buying experience

The sales staff, finance staff and the overall buying experience was excellent. Mitch was a great salesman, detailing each step along the way.

• my buying experience

Everyone I met during my decision to buy a Rav 4 were more then helpful pleasant and very considerate to my issues. the customer service I received was a big part of my decision to buy at North Hills Toyota