Dayton Toyota

1271 reviews

1271 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Dayton Toyota from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

August 23, 2019

Prompt service, easy to make an appointment. Friendly service. Was glad nobody hounded me about other work than needs to be done. Do not want the hard... sell. Over time, I want to get to things that need to be done, but I can't do it all at once.

August 22, 2019

Great experience from start to finish. Paul Aweeky was personable, knowledgeable, and put us in the perfect vehicle. Thank you Paul and everyone at the... dealership for all your help, professionalism, and honesty. We absolutely recommend Dayton Toyota to anyone shopping for their next vehicle.

We're pleased to know we have been able to exceed your expectations and really help you out! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happ...y to have earned it. Thank you for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Jason Perschetz

Finance Manager

(4.7) 18 reviews

Paul Aweeky

NOT RATED

• January 31, 2017

Just leased a new 2016 4Runner at Dayton Toyota. Went their not expecting to leave with a new car but I did. They made me an offer I couldn't refuse!!

We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle, Bart! Thanks for keeping us in mind. Sincerely, David Nappa President, Dayton Toyota (732) 329-9191

August 21, 2019

I was treated differently.The guy there don't know the ABCD of customer service actually . He need to be trained first before stepping into customer... service role

Hello, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional service, so we are disappointed to hear that your visit with us was anything less than satisfactory.... Please reach out to us at (732) 329-9191 so we may assist you in moving forward towards a resolution.

August 21, 2019

We are independent mechanic users for the most part. But we've had 2 instances where we came to Dayton Toyota - 2 recalls and a complicated engine R/R... of T-SB-0041-13 (which should be a recall). Service was swift, the repair was done right and 'proofed' (checked). Everyone from the Service Advisers to the Service Coordinator to the shuttle driver were friendly and really seem to care.

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We do hope we can be of assistance in the future. Take care!

August 17, 2019

The search and purchase process for my new car was a pleasure and I got the car I really wanted! I had been dreading shopping for a car because of my... past experiences. Thanks for helping me find just the right car!

Thanks! We always want to hear back from our clients and we're glad you had such a positive experience with us! Have a fantastic day!

Paul Aweeky

NOT RATED

August 15, 2019

I have always experienced excellent service and professional treatment at this facility.customers are treated with courtesy and competence.I would recommend... them very highly.

Brian Hyneman

Financial Services Manager

(4.9) 91 reviews

August 11, 2019

The service team at Dayton Toyota did an excellent job with replacing the front brakes on my car and doint the 85,000 maintenance items. Thank you.

Thanks! We always want to hear back from our clients and we're glad you had such a positive experience with us! Please let us know if there is anythin...g else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

August 11, 2019

They had a gorgeous Platinum F-150 Supercrew perched on their front lawn. From test drive to the passing off of the keys took just a little over 2 hrs.... Their salesman Mark Zupko led me through the process flawlessly. I was passed off to the finance manager Brian Hyneman to take me through the arduous amounts of paperwork, signed my signature so many times my fingers were cramping. He has a small tube of Ben Gay for just this thing... just kidding Brian. One of the best car buying experiences I've ever had.

Brian Hyneman

Financial Services Manager

(4.9) 91 reviews

Mark Zupko

Sales

(5.0) 7 reviews

August 8, 2019

I went to Dayton Toyota after working with several other dealerships. I spoke with Beth on the phone, but as she was busy with a client when I went (unscheduled)... to see her, she introduced me to David Serranta. David was a pleasure to work with - extremely friendly, no high-pressure tactics, and very agreeable about working with me to come up with a lease agreement I am very happy with. Everyone involved worked to make it a great experience. I'm looking forward to dealing with them again.

Paul Cifaldi