Falmouth Toyota

Call This Dealer

New Used

1258 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Falmouth Toyota from DealerRater.com

May 19, 2018

Everyone at Falmouth Toyota continues to represent the company with the professionalism and expertise that I've experienced for years. From service to... sales and every step along the way, the staff is caring, attentive and a pleasure to work with. What I really like seeing, consistently, is the teamwork at Falmouth Toyota.Everyone does all they can to support each other and the customers. Other businesses would do well to follow their example. I've bought multiple cars from David over the years, including one for my elderly aunt. Each time, he has listened to my wants/needs, and then is always one step ahead of me in the process, which makes for an overall positive buying experience. Customer satisfaction remains a priority throughout ownership of the vehicle. David always checks in when I'm in for service to be sure that I'm still happy with my purchase (even MANY years later). Thanks again, David! Also, special thanks to Taylor for his patience and professionalism as I transitioned between servicing my previous vehicle and buying a new (used) one .I look forward to continuing a great relationship with everyone at Falmouth Toyota for years to come!

May 17, 2018

I visited this dealership when my friend picked up car paint for her new Rav4 Hybrid. She loves her car and enjoyed the Falmouth Toyota dealership exp...erience when purchasing it a few months ago. She told me that she had gone to other dealerships and was turned off by the sales methods and chose Falmouth Toyota due to the service, the friendliness and overall experience. I am in the early stages of purchasing a new vehicle and was considering a Toyota but had no plans to car shop that day. I was hesitant to walk into the showroom due to my prior experience with car salesman. I was pleasantly greeted and asked what I was looking for. During the conversation, I was "heard" and no attempts were made to sell me anything that I did not want or would not meet my needs. The test drive of a used 2015 Toyota Rav was friendly and I was explained the features and enjoyed the drive. Jeff provided me with all the information that I needed, and understood that my husband would want to see the car and discuss next steps. A friendly follow up occurred over the internet. I did not end up purchasing the car at this time, due to other constraints, however, I would highly recommend Falmouth Toyota. When I let Jeff know that I would not be purchasing at this time, he was friendly and supportive. This was never my experience purchasing or not purchasing a car. I recommend and will end up purchasing from this dealership in the future when I move closer to the cape.

John O'Keeffe

Jeff Cummings

Sales and Leasing Consultant

May 8, 2018

Ken Collings and Ian were great to deal with. Low pressure and helpful through the whole process. Falmouth Toyota was a pleasure to deal with when buy...ing our new 4Runner!

Ken Collings

April 30, 2018

We absolutely love doing business with Falmouth Toyota. From the time you walk in the door to the time you leave with your car, the process is efficie...nt, warm and professional. Coby Signs was a super salesman that worked in sync with our needs and ideas. He was ready for us as we came over from Martha's Vineyard and the process moved speedily along so that we were able to see and drive the car and then work on the financial and processing pieces. Coby is a pleasure to deal with and we hope to continue doing business through him.

Taylor Voner

Assistant Service Manager

Justin White

Coby Signs

Sales and Leasing Consultant

April 25, 2018

Great experience with purchase of new Toyota, friendly atmosphare , fair pricing, very quick response to initial contact. Jesse was very good sales...person to deal with, would and have recommeded Jessee to others.

Brian Nascarella

Jesse Abbruzzese

April 23, 2018

Thanks to Steve Springer and Justin White for a very positive buying experience. I found the car I needed on the Falmouth Toyota website. Came to the ...Center and spoke with Steve and Justin. All the paper work was quickly done and II was able to take the car home the very next day. Thanks guys.

Justin White

Steve Springer

April 22, 2018

Steve was very knowledgeable and helpful in facilitating me buying this car. I look forward to many years of using this car. Falmouth Toyota is a grea...t place to look if you are in the market for a new vehicle.

Steve Springer

April 21, 2018

Great experience.! I have been leasing vehicles for nearly 20 years and have never been treated so fairly. You could tell that Ken was knowledgeable a...nd prepared to address my needs. TY John H

Ken Collings

John O'Keeffe

April 21, 2018

Thank you for helping me purchase my (new for me) previously loved Rav4. Maria was my salesperson, she answered every question and addressed any conce...rn I had. I would highly recommend Maria to anyone! All around, everyone at the dealership goes above an beyond to make sure that you will have a pleasant experience and that you leave as a highly satisfied client. Oh and I love my Rav4, its a great vehicle! Thank you again! Virginia J.

April 20, 2018

We have been a part of the Falmouth Toyota family for a very long time and have always had wonderful experiences. Just this week we purchased a car f...rom Jesse and he was nothing but professional, kind, supportive and patient (I changed my mind on vehicles in the process). Jesse is extremely easy to work with and is very efficient. From sales to service, Falmouth Toyota is genuine and professional. We highly recommend both Jesse and the entire dealership.

Jesse Abbruzzese