• Purchase Experience

Overall, we had an excellent car purchasing experience with Fox Subaru/Toyota, and we most appreciate their knowledgable,fully respectful sales person, Bill Pullen.

Thank you so much for giving us a perfect star rating, Glenn. Please come visit us again if you need anything else, be it service or sales. Best, Fox Toyota Scion Subaru Team

• Outstanding!

Outstanding! I saw a SUV online that met my needs & price. The sales manager answered my questions and went out of his way to ensure I had enough information to make the trip worthwhile, hopped on a bus from Cincinnati OH to Auburn NY, was picked up at bus station by a salesman the moment I arrived. The vehicle met or even slightly exceeded my expectations, signed the paperwork, and drove it 500 miles back home. I waited 2 months to post this and can tell you the vehicle is definitely as described.

Thank you so much for the glowing review and for taking the time to write! Providing outstanding customer service is our number one goal and were glad to hear that you were pleased with the service you received from our staff. Congratulations on your purchase! Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales. Best, Fox Toyota Scion Subaru Team

• Pleasant experience buying my new Subaru

Friendly courtess informative easy way to purchase anew vehicle. Chris followed up with phone calls to answer questions I might have with my new Subaru Outback. Very pleasant experience.

Thank you for recognizing your experience at our dealership, Patricia. It is great to know that Chris was able to provide you with a pleasant experience purchasing your new Subaru Outback. If you ever have any automotive needs in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at any time. Best, Fox Toyota Scion Subaru Team

• Customer Service and Buying Process

The way my wife was treated, like she was the most important person there. Our service and recall repair were done on time.

Thank you for this great review, John! We are happy to hear that our staff was able to provide your wife with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Best, Fox Toyota Scion Subaru Team

• Great service

Excellent customer service. Brenden Dauber was a great help! I had a great experience! I felt comfortable the salesmen was very knowledgeable about all the cars he showed me and got me into the perfect car for me. I never thought I'd be driving a brand new car!!!

Thank you so much for the great review and congratulations on your new purchase, Jonathan! We work incredibly hard to exemplify our commitment to customer care and we're glad to hear that Brendan was able to help get the perfect car for you. Please keep us in mind for your future auto needs as our team is always here to assist you. Best, Fox Toyota Scion Subaru Team

• PROFFESSIONAL WAY OF NDOING BUSINESS

ALL OK. HAD THE SERVICE WORK DONE THE SAME DAY I CALLED FOR THE APPOINTMENT , DID NOT WAIT LONG TO BE COMPLETED.

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, Mark. We do our best to ensure nothing but a positive experience for our customers and are glad to hear that was what you received. If there's any other automotive need we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know. Best, Fox Toyota Scion Subaru Team

• Great experience

My Dealer was nice, very attentive everything went smooth. Really, 20 words I'm a person of few words Have a nice day

Thank you so much for the glowing review and for taking the time to write, Barbara! It really matters to our dealership. We look forward to assisting you again down the road! Best, Fox Toyota Scion Subaru Team

• Great service, clean facility

My service was done in a timely manner and the staff was courteous. The facility was clean and very welcoming.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our service center, Donna. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with our customer service and facilities. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Best, Fox Toyota Scion Subaru Team

• Solid place for scheduled maintenance

The ease of online scheduling was great. The waiting area is spacious and comfortable and the service rep made sure I knew the status of my vehicle.

Thank you for the kind review, Thomas. We hope to see you back in again sometime! Take care. Best, Fox Toyota Scion Subaru Team

• Friendly experience

Thank you for the recommendation, Cathy. It's great to hear that Joel treated you so well. Take care! Best, Fox Toyota Scion Subaru Team

I thought Joel Raymond was very friendly and responsive to my questions. He seemed comfortable spending time with me, and revisited me with persistence but not pushiness. I would recommend him to anyone without hesitation.