Hubert Vester Toyota

4.4 out of 5 (4.4) 23 reviews

• December 24, 2016

We recently purchased a 210700 Camry xle they were not pushy and had a very laid back get the deal done approach. My wife loves her new car so like t...hey say if mamma is happy everybody is happy. Can't say enough about Alton and Trey great folks much better experience here than other local dealers in my area.

Hi James, I am so glad to hear that both you and your wife enjoyed your experience at our dealership while working with Alton Vinson and Tre' Turner.... We appreciate your business and I am glad that you're enjoying the Camry! Have a great day!

June 1, 2018

Great customer service... friendly staff... jenifer got everything ready and had car ready and pulled up when got to the dealership.. great experience...!!!! Very knowledgeable sales people

May 25, 2018

We were very impressed with the service we received at Hubert Vester Toyota. All the staff were very helpful and went out of their way to help us fin...d our new Tundra and to make our buying experience a good one. We feel that the service we got was very open and honest. We got a great deal be shopping at Hubert Vester compared to prices we were quoted at other dealers. Thanks to Candace, Jennifer and Daryl for all their help!

May 21, 2018

Best car buying experience I have ever had. If you are looking for a vehicle, I highly recommend going to Huber Vester Toyota. The entire group Is awe...some. Me and my husband both bought vehicles from them and we very pleased with how we were treated. They have a customer for life.

May 18, 2018

4 thumbs up. Greg had an answer to everything except whether or not I could have the samurai helmet. I forgive him though. Much obliged.

May 18, 2018

This was by far the best experience I have had with a car dealership. I have been looking for a Toyota Highlander for several weeks at several dealers...hips. Even though I had to drive for over an hour to get here it was worth it. Jennifer Spurlin and Curtis Thompson made it all worthwhile, including sending a video about the car in advance and meeting me at the door with it ready for me to see. It was just what I wanted and the price was right. I was shown the utmost respect and courtesy during the entire visit,. Yes I would recommend this Toyota dealership to anyone looking for a Toyota! Thanks to everyone at Hubert Vester! Sandra Close

June 7, 2017

Went in for simple oil change and tire rotation and while it was in there shop they somehow managed too ring off 2 studs. Was told by Two different se...rvice advisors that the parts were ordered and sold be in 2 days. Well 4 days later after not hearing anything I decided to ride by too see just what was going and to my surprise my truck was sitting in the same spot I left it 4 days prior!! Go in and ask what's going on with it and no one knows and the parts that were supposed to have been ordered for it had never been done. So they have them overnight shipped to the dealer and finally put the truck back together but it rode awful so I was told that The Service Manager would call the next day and 5 days later still no phone call !!!!! I guess buying 2 what I would call expensive vehicles ( Tundra and 4 Runner ) wasn't enough to at least get a call back. The absolute last time I will go here or recommend them too anyone.......

Hi Darayl, I am sorry to hear about your negative experience with our Service and Parts Department. I also apologize for the delay in response to you...r review. I have followed up with both the General Manager and Service Manager in regards to your experience. I was notified that you had on after market Wheel Spacers and that we thought we had alleviated your concerns by putting on New Wheel Spacers free of charge to you. We sincerely appreciate your business with Hubert Vester Toyota. If you would like to discuss this further please feel free to contact our General Manager Tre' Turner at (252)385-3094 or myself, Amanda Wilson the Internet Sales Director at (252)495-6643. Thanks, and have a great day.

December 31, 2015

Greg Baker sold me my first brand new car and I couldn't have been happier. I needed a dependable car to get me where I needed to go and I got just th...at. Thanks, Greg!

Congratulations! Thank you for allowing Greg to help you.

December 22, 2015

Yall please go down and see Greg and those folks they are awesome I had a 2011 Chevy Malibu, you couldn't even change the headlights (with out droppin...g the bumper) or taking it to the dealership. Greg made the Process simple and at the end of the day they made me an offer I couldn't refuse ... I went the Nissan Dealer up the road earlier that day and they were ok but Greg and those Folks closed the deal and my wife was happy with the process as well. The facility was great, people were kind, cars are outstanding I got a 2015 Prius and I have had it for 3 days 88.6 miles and haven't burned a gallon of gas yet... (for real)... any who, I recommend them to every one ... Please make Hubert Vester Toyota Your First and Last Stop ... Thanks Greg!!!!

Thank you Darnell for the kind words.

May 28, 2015

I have been a customer for 7 years and had no problem with the service there until recently. I was looking to purchase a new vehicle and told them abo...ut another offer I received from a different dealer for the same car. They were not willing to get done to the price that I could have gotten somewhere else. I've spent a good amount of money at this dealer for service and they still would not recognize that.

Mr. Patel, We truly appreciate your loyalty to our company over the last seven years. We offer a price match guarantee on any New Toyota in stock, s...imilar to that of the large box stores. Just bring us any written offer to purchase from another Toyota Dealer in the Southeast region during the same calendar month, with a valid VIN, itemized figures signed by that dealers authorized manager, and we'll beat it on a vehicle equipped the same in stock. Please feel free to contact us in the future regarding our price match program.