Bud Clary Toyota of Moses Lake

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.4
  • Oil Change

Staff was very friendly, very thorough. Ive gone to Toyota for years seems like the turnover in the maintenance service department is high this group ...of people I really liked and I hope they stay on board,

Thank you for leaving us a nice review! Glad to hear your experience was nice.

• best dealership

Everyone was really nice got to to see a lot of cars while I was waiting asked if I has any questions.

Thank you for leaving a nice review Kevin! Have a great week.

• Aurelia Valdez 2017 Toyota Corolla

My buying experience at Bud Clary Toyota of Moses lake was exceptional! Arnold was very knowledgeable and efficient in the entire process. I couldn't ...be happier with purchase. Thank you

Aurelia, thank you for your fantastic review! We'll be sure to pass it along to Arnold!

• AWESOME Experience :

Sales Department is great,, it's parts and Service I worry about when I need to go in and get something done,, too many questions and Explanations to ...be done Before turning my car over to have it worked on,, I will not trust the Parts or Service Unless I personally talk to them and then I still have my doubts,, the dealer part of it it's great,,

• No Reply At All

Inquired about a vehicle via the online contact option. Received and initial email from the dealer, but when I responded - no answer. Sent two addit...ional emails and called the dealer twice asking for the specific salesperson in the email. Left on hold both times and ended up hanging up it took so long. Purchased a vehicle from another dealer and then four days later I got a call from the salesperson I was originally trying to contact. He asked if I was still interested and when I informed him that I was under the impression they were not interested in my business because I emailed and called multiple times, all I got were excuses. Probably a one-off incident, but a definite screw up none the less.

Thanking for leaving us feedback. Please give us another try to do better in the future.

• Service Department Pro's

We bought our car here. In getting car serviced. Repairs previously have been great. Super nice people. Very easy to work around my schedule.

• Great Place To Buy a Car

Came in to look at a used truck and ended up buying a 2015 Tundra. The deal was too good to pass. Was in and out of the dealership within 2 hours. Can...'t say enough good things about the experience.

• Easy Deals

Purchased a new Camray from Bud Clary Toyota. The entire process was very easy. Have my other vehicles serviced here too. Everything about this dealer...ship is truly professional.

• Super Service

Bought a 2012 Tundra from Bud Clary and have been very pleased with the ongoing customer service. Their follow up after the sale along with excellent ...and easy service scheduling has been super.

Thanks!

• Fast and Honest

Bought a Camry and a Tundra from Bud Clary. Easy buying process. Great people to work with. Service department is fast and honest. Purchased the "Clar...y Care" program.

Thanks!