Bud Clary Toyota of Moses Lake

New 877-675-9924 Dealer Website
Used 877-675-6050 Email Dealer
Service 877-684-1720

• Service Department Pro's

We bought our car here. In getting car serviced. Repairs previously have been great. Super nice people. Very easy to work around my schedule.

• Great Place To Buy a Car

Came in to look at a used truck and ended up buying a 2015 Tundra. The deal was too good to pass. Was in and out of the dealership within 2 hours. Can't say enough good things about the experience.

• Easy Deals

Purchased a new Camray from Bud Clary Toyota. The entire process was very easy. Have my other vehicles serviced here too. Everything about this dealership is truly professional.

• Super Service

Bought a 2012 Tundra from Bud Clary and have been very pleased with the ongoing customer service. Their follow up after the sale along with excellent and easy service scheduling has been super.

• Fast and Honest

Bought a Camry and a Tundra from Bud Clary. Easy buying process. Great people to work with. Service department is fast and honest. Purchased the "Clary Care" program.

• Great people. Great place.

Toyota Sienna In for Service. Very friendly people. The facility is so nice that I bring my kids.

• Great Service Department

Purchased Toyota Sienna at another dealership, but prefer to use Bud Clary. They've done a great job.

• Emergency Service

Battery light went on and I stopped in to see if they could take a look. Thankful they could help out and get me in today. Super nice people.

• Great People. Great Service. Great Dealership.

Having my 1995 Toyota Tercel serviced. Everyone at the dealership is very nice and my car has run excellent all these years. I would recommend Bud Clary Toyota to my friends and family.