John & Phil's Toyota Subaru

1.0
  • Sells parts for above retail

This dealership sells Toyota and Subaru parts for an average of 5-10% above retail price. I've caught them doing this at least ten times, when researching replacement parts for my 2000 4runner and 2006 Outback. They will match other dealer prices if you ask, but you need to ask. The quality of service seems OK, but selling parts for above retail is a dishonest business practice and an insult to their customers. Also, when we bought our Outback from this dealer, the salesman was insulting and rude, to the degree we almost took our business elsewhere.

• Treat you like gold

These guys have treated me like gold since I bought my van there 5 years ago. Way way different than a neighboring Toyota dealer in a nearby town. Exemplary polite service, no pressure, just a great dealer.