Karl Malone Toyota

4.0 out of 5 (4.0) 63 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Friendly service, beautiful facility!!!
    March 19, 2014

Everyone and I mean everyone at Karl Malone Toyota is so friendly. From the gentlemen who sold us our Prius down to the guys in the service department... we have always had a great experience at Karl Malone. The dealership itself is beautiful and always clean. There is plenty of comfy waiting couches, free drinks and popcorn...my son LOVES coming to get the car serviced...and at 11 he can be a tough customer lol! I am always impressed with the level of customer service they have...everyone is always smiling and asks if you need anything. We get our car back in better condition than when we drop it off every time. From the complimentary car wash to topping off all my fluids and checking my tires, when I get back into my car it feels like the first day we bought it all over again!!! Thanks Karl Malone!!! :D

Buying a car
    March 26, 2018

Love all of my experiences here. I've been here multiple times for all reasons. If you ever need to be taken care of go visit Uncle Jim and his team!

Great Name, Great Service.
    March 25, 2018

Requested in depth info on a vehicle I was interested in. I received a call promptly after submitting my query, not to son and but to late, my interac...tion with the sales rep was pleasant, informative, and to the point.

Toyota love!
    February 5, 2018

We were a Honda family for years, Karla Malone changed that in a day! Toyota is a great product but the people that work here are awesome! Ask for P...ierre Sweet(yes he’s sweet too) ¿ I wouldn’t buy a car anywhere else and I’ve had a few cars.

Great experience purchasing my first car
    October 16, 2017

I found the Highlander I wanted online, and was quickly called back by Scott Sobczak. He was very responsive through the entire process. I hadn't yet ...moved to the area, so he handled the entire purchase over the phone, made it very easy, and held the car for me until I arrived. I couldn't be happier with my experience. My husband is in the car industry and was very impressed with how they took care of me.

Congratulations on your new car! We really appreciate you choosing us for new Highlander. It sounds like Scott was able to take care of you from the... beginning to the end. Please give us a call if you have any other questions and we look forward to working with you again.

Cgfan
    October 15, 2017

Everyone I have spoke with and worked with was great. Very helpful and upfront. The two gentleman I worked with, Dj and Sergio, are personable and d...id everything they could to find me a car that was the right fit for me. I did not feel pressured or rushed which I appreciated tremendously.

CG, thank you for your feedback about DJ and Sergio. We are happy to hear that you did not feel pressured and that they helped find the right car for... you. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

Quick simple and easy
    September 24, 2017

Sergei was wonderful! He listened to all of our needs and got us in the car we wanted with payments we were comfortable with. The whole process was pr...etty fast.

Missjess, thank you for coming in and working with Sergei. We are happy to hear that he made the process easy and made you feel comfortable. Please ...let us know if you have any additional questions.

Top Notch Service
    September 22, 2017

When I arrived at Karl Malone Toyota I was greeted by friendly associates that were eager to help. I was looking at buying new and the sales associate... Cody showed me all of my options before test driving me future car. Once I decided to buy, the process went very smooth and I never felt pressured. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone wanting to buy a top quality vehicle from top quality associates!

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so happy to hear about your recent experience our top quality associates. We appreciate your business and... we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Amazing follow through!
    August 31, 2017

We needed a Tacoma for one of our businesses, and already knew exactly what we wanted. We shopped using Cars.com and found 3 dealers that had the truc...k we wanted. Karl Malone Toyota was willing to give us a great deal for the truck and the accessories we wanted. No back and forth. We told all three dealers where we had to be, and these guys were the ones that were able to make it happen. Though we were frustrated at times trying to get certain people on the phone, we were impressed with the efficiency of the process when we showed up to take delivery. Also, never having been at the dealership before, we were really impressed with the facility.

JL, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We want to thank you for working with us and to let you know if you have any other questio...ns to please give us a call and we will be happy to help you. See you soon!

Awesome GUY!
    August 14, 2017

Paul Suite was so great to me and my family, he really cared about making sure we were taken care and most importantly he went out of his way to make ...sure we were happy through the whole process. I highly recommend Paul to help you with anything you may be looking for. AWESOME staff and this is my 3rd time going back to the same Dealer because they know how to treat people!

Thank you for your continual business. We appreciate your feedback about Paul and how well he took care of you. Thanks again for your business and w...e look forward to your next visit. See you soon.

Karl Malone Toyota