4.0
  • Mercedes C230 Sport

The overall experience with this dealership was excellent. I have bought quite a few vehicles in the past and I know what I want. I normally call the dealership that has a vehicle that I am interested in and inform them if they can meet a certain price. If they can then I will come down and look at the vehicle. This way I don't waste their time and I don't waste my time (I don't like to haggle). In this instance I was communicating with Clayton Bonnell the sales person. He informed me that they can meet my price. I drove down to the dealership and test drove the vehicle. He was not pushy and he had a pleasant demeanor about him. He answered my questions and spoke about the vehicle. I informed him that I would take the vehicle and he promptly finished the paperwork. I drove off very satisfied. Normally, I expect some sort of "tap dance" show from a manager informing me that the price has changed or some other reason to complicate things. Not here! If you are a seasoned individual that knows their vehicles and prefers a "no BS" policy when purchasing.... look no further! I was pleasantly surprised. And do business with Clayton Bonnell. He is an asset to that dealership!

• EXCELLENT BUYING EXPERIENCE!! AWESOME SALESMAN!!!

What a great salesman!!! Very informative, friendly, helpful, and worked with me to get the best deal possible. Others helped with the transaction, but Adam Chapman was the deciding factor in my decision to purchase this vehicle. Thanks, Adam!

• Great experience! Excellent team!

We were in the market for a larger vehicle for our growing family and came to this dealer to look at a Chevy Tahoe we had found online @ Cars.com. We arrived at the dealership and they had the vehicle we had inquired about pulled up front, keys in it and ready to go. After looking at the vehicle in person, decided that wasn't the vehicle for us and asked if we could walk around the lot to see what else was available. With our 7 yr old and 15 mo old in tow, we set out through their huge inventory of new and used vehicles and happened upon a Certified Used truck. Since we weren't originally thinking of buying a 4-door truck, we had Josh get the keys, we started it up, looked it over and left the dealership to do our research. We returned almost a week later, kids in tow, and Josh was not working that day. Another salesman arranged for us to test drive the same truck we had looked at and arranged to have it put on a lift in the shop after shop hours, so my mechanic husband wouldn't have to get down on the ground in the pouring rain to inspect it. We ended up purchasing that day and they got us a better interest rate through GM Credit than my long time Credit Union could offer. They all worked as a team and ensured me that Josh would still get the credit for the sale, due to the circumstances that he was off. Thank you guys! Your patience with working with two young and bored children was amazing!

• Used Truck shopping

I was looking for a used truck and the one that I looked at on their website was already sold. When they did contact me they did not contact me with a link to the truck I was interested in prior to its being sold. They have subsequently tried to send me information on trucks that I'm not interested in due to cost or high miles. I don't recommend them.

• good communication

Was interested in a vehicle, they had a fair price and were easy to communicate with

• 2007 Avalanche

Sales person was very helpful. Buying was easy. Will look at Ken Nelson the next time Im looking for a vehicle.

• Great experience

Salesman Chad was knowledgeable, professional and not at all pushy. A very good experience.

• Amended Buyer Beware Review

Every once in awhile we all have a deal that doesn't quite go the way it should or we hoped. What differentiates a firm is how they deal with a client that ends up unhappy for one reason or another. In this case Ken Nelson's management really took the time to straighten out the deal and insure that I was a happy customer in the end. They didn't have any real obligation to do so legally. They did so to do what was right for both myself and the dealership. They totally surprised me and I have become a fan. I did try to have my prior review removed but Cars.Com would not do so. So the best I can say here Ken Nelson Auto Group certainly did right by me.

• Very friendly staff

Very friendly staff. Drove two hours to test drive and but 2010I Camero and left with a positive experience. Clayton and his manager were very fair and personable

• Buyer be Educated - Buyer Beware

Expect to see the worst of car dealer antics at this dealership. I was promised certain incentives on a vehicle and when I walked in the door these disappeared. The salesman informed me the vehicle was AWD when it wasn't its a 4 X 4. It was to have remote start - it doesn't. The salesman and management rushed us through the buying process and I ended up with the worst deal I could imagine. When the deal was done the salesman didn't even go over car with my wife to show her how anything worked. If in doubt don't let them rush you through a deal... walk out. Buyer beware with this dealership.