Lia Toyota of Colonie

130 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• January 20, 2015

Art Palazollo was the person that checked me in and listened to me try to explain the noises I had heard and what had happened. He was excellent at asking... the right questions and figuring out what I was saying. He made me feel good about bringing my car there. It turned out that they could find nothing wrong and it was checked out thoroughly. Everything was tight and as it should be. He told me even before leaving the car that it might have just been a chunk of ice dislodging. We felt it was best to have it checked out anyway. The cost of just checking it out was explained right up front. It checked out fine and I have peace of mind. I would definitely bring my car back for any needed service. It was another great experience. Thank you so much.

September 8, 2018

I had shopped around and felt I was being given the runaround before I I went to Lia Toyota and met Allie Ancowitz. She immediately sensed my frustration... with the process thus far and that I knew what I wanted - a safe, reliable, certified used RAV 4 for my daughter. She put my mind at ease, helped me get the best deal possible and made the process so smooth with her knowledge of the market, the brand and her dealership. We couldn't be happier with the car we selected and we will be back to Lia for service and to Allie the next time we need a car.

Hi Nancy, Congratulations on your new RAV4! We are thrilled that Allie was able to put an end to your distress, and finally help you take home the veh...icle you had been looking for- on top of a great deal! It is such a pleasure to hear of your satisfaction, and we can't wait to work with you when you are ready for your first service!

August 31, 2018

Greg Odom was did an outstanding job from start to finish with helping me re-lease my Toyota truck. Thanks Greg for making this a great experience. ... Job well done.

Hi Bob, Thank you for your 5-star rating! We're so delighted that Greg provided you with such great assistance throughout the entirety of your le...asing experience! We're pleased to hear of your satisfaction, and we hope to work with you again soon!

August 23, 2018

Allison Ancowitz, my salesperson at Lia Toyato, was extremely helpful and kind when assisting me with my first car purchase. This experience was quick... and stress free, all thanks to Allie and the crew at Lia Toyota.

Hi Nhi, Thank you for doing business with us! We are so glad that Allison could make your buying experience so smooth and efficient! We hope that you ...are enjoying your new vehicle!

August 21, 2018

Lia Toyota has been our car dealership of choice, since its' early days as Colonie Toyota in early 90's. My family and I continue to return to... Lia, or aka Colonie Toyota for the great sales' and repairs' department.

Hi Avi, Thank you so much for your continued loyalty to our dealership! We are honored to have your family's confidence, and we look forward to c...ontinuing to offer you our best service for years to come!

August 14, 2018

T was very satisfied with Vanessa Radley's follow thru on the handling and recommendations and keeping me informed on my visit. It was a pleasure... dealing with her.

Hi Christian, We're so glad that Vanessa took such good care of you throughout your visit, and that she ensured that you were constantly informed... about your service. It's so great that you are so content with your experience, and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

August 8, 2018

Our sales person was Allison Ancowitz, and this 5-star review is specific to her (rather than the dealership as a whole - see below). We were purchasing... a new(ish) used car. Allison was refreshingly different from the stereotypical dealer sales rep. She was not only pleasant and personable; she seemed genuinely excited about the features of the car and gave us good information, but she also gave us enough space to make our decision without high-pressure sales talk. As for the overall experience at Lia Toyota, I would have to deduct at least one star because of the guy who delivered the high-pressure sales pitch for extended warranty insurance. He seemed angry, bordering on rude, when I declined, reinforcing my view that it was a better deal for him than it was for me.

Hi Doug, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review! We love hearing from our guests, and we will use this feedback to continue to ...strive for improvement in the future!

July 28, 2018

I needed my oil changed on my Camry last week and I just happened to receive an email with a coupon from Lia Toyota for $20.00 off on an oil change. Mike... Kikkert is the service advisor that I have always dealt with when it was time to have work done on my car. I called him and was able to come over that day. The whole job only took an hour and as always was in and out. Never had a problem and Mike Kikkert is a knowledgeable personable service advisor. Thank you Mike

Hi Alex, Thank you so much for your confidence in Mike and his service. We are joyous to know that you are consistently content with the efficient ass...istance that he provides you, and we look forward to continuing to offer you our best service in the future!

July 27, 2018

Very pleased with Michael west. He help me from the beginning of the purchasing to the end without any hassle. I heard negativity from my friends on their... car buying experience but mine was very smooth. I would recommend to my friend to see Michael west if you need to buy a new car.

Hi Surya, Thank you so much for leaving Michael this kind recommendation! It's so great to hear that he provided you with helpful assistance and ...a smooth experience throughout your visit! We hope that you enjoy your new vehicle. Please let us know if we could help you again in the future!

July 26, 2018

Robyn Ashley checked me in. She is very thorough at intake and after the work completion. I have purchased two new cars at this dealership.

Hi Janet, Thank you so much for your continued business! It's great to hear that Robyn offered you such thorough and attentive service during you...r recent visit. We are so fortunate to have been able to work with you for your two purchases and your service needs, and we hope to continue to work with you for years to come!