Lia Toyota of Colonie

138 reviews

• January 20, 2015

Art Palazollo was the person that checked me in and listened to me try to explain the noises I had heard and what had happened. He was excellent at asking... the right questions and figuring out what I was saying. He made me feel good about bringing my car there. It turned out that they could find nothing wrong and it was checked out thoroughly. Everything was tight and as it should be. He told me even before leaving the car that it might have just been a chunk of ice dislodging. We felt it was best to have it checked out anyway. The cost of just checking it out was explained right up front. It checked out fine and I have peace of mind. I would definitely bring my car back for any needed service. It was another great experience. Thank you so much.

November 15, 2018

Leased my third Camry at Lia Toyota. Brent Livingston is the man. Dealt with him before and will continue to in the future. Top notch. Went in out of the... blue with a lease expiring in a few months. 2 hours later left with what I exactly wanted. Would recommend his services to anybody.

November 14, 2018

Brian, it was a pleasure to work with you. You were very conscientious and helped us get exactly what we were looking for. We are very happy with our experience... at Lia and you made it even better. Thanks so much for your help and guidance.

November 12, 2018

My advisor, Mike, went over and above what was necessary to be of assistance to me. When I told him that I had lost my spare key and needed to have another... made, he immediately asked if I had checked to see if it was in the car. I replied that I had searched, but he decided to check it out himself and did such a thorough job that it was indeed found. He could have brushed off my loss, making a short-term profit for Lia. Instead, the extra time and effort saved me hundreds of dollars. In the process, he has secured a long-term customer for Lia Toyota!

Thank you so much for your excellent feedback! We are delighted to hear that Mike was quick to ensure that your overall service visit was as smooth an...d thorough as possible. It is our goal to provide our guests with nothing short of exceptional experiences, and we look forward to serving you for many years to come.

November 6, 2018

Just leased another Rav 4 Hybrid, the salesman was Thomas Pottenburgh. It was a great pleasure working with Tom. Anyone that wants to purchase or lease... a vehicle, I'm going to recommend Tom

Hi Debbie, Congratulations on your new Toyota RAV4! We are so pleased that Thomas made your leasing experience such a positive one, and we thank you f...or taking the time to leave him this recommendation! We hope that you will continue to confide in Thomas and the Lia Toyota team for your automotive needs in the future!

October 18, 2018

Kent Winner made this purchase a very positive experience. He’s informative, professional and personable. I would definitely reccommend him and this... dealership to others. Thank you so much.

Hi Dave, Thank you so much for your recommendation! It means so much to us to know how happy you are with the buying experience that Kent provided you... with. We appreciate the opportunity to do business with you, and we are so excited for you to enjoy your new vehicle!

October 17, 2018

Jason Stores made this transaction so easy. He was helpful from the beginning and went out of his way to accommodate our needs. He represents a credit... to the Lia family. Jason was very matterof fact and delivered on his word during every aspect of our deal. This was a no stress deal. Jason was just excellent in providing us with the product and extras we were seeking in our new Tacoma. We couldn’t be more pleased

Hi Sam, We're so pleased to know that Jason went above and beyond to assist you and ensure that you left with both the vehicle and the deal you w...ere looking for. It is our pleasure to ease your buying experience in any way possible, and we are thrilled to hear of your overall satisfaction. We hope to work with you again in the future.

October 12, 2018

Our first lease thanks to Kermit Salfi for making it a good experience and for his knowledge and patience. And yes we would buy fro Lia Toyota again.

Congratulations on your first lease, Linda! We are delighted that Kermit was able to ease your experience and provide you with such helpful and inform...ative assistance. Please let us know what more we could do for you and Bruce in the future!

October 6, 2018

We had a wonderful experience with Allison Ancowitz this week when leasing our new Highlander. She was very helpful in every way possible. Such a sweet... person to work with. One can just tell that she loves her job and puts 110 % in making her clients happy.

Hi Marilyn, Congratulations on your new Toyota Highlander! We are so pleased to hear that your leasing experience with Allison was so enjoyable! Your ...satisfaction is our utmost priority at Lia, and we are thrilled that was so evident through Allison's service. Please let us know what more we could assist you with in the future.

September 8, 2018

I had shopped around and felt I was being given the runaround before I I went to Lia Toyota and met Allie Ancowitz. She immediately sensed my frustration... with the process thus far and that I knew what I wanted - a safe, reliable, certified used RAV 4 for my daughter. She put my mind at ease, helped me get the best deal possible and made the process so smooth with her knowledge of the market, the brand and her dealership. We couldn't be happier with the car we selected and we will be back to Lia for service and to Allie the next time we need a car.

Hi Nancy, Congratulations on your new RAV4! We are thrilled that Allie was able to put an end to your distress, and finally help you take home the veh...icle you had been looking for- on top of a great deal! It is such a pleasure to hear of your satisfaction, and we can't wait to work with you when you are ready for your first service!