Lia Toyota of Colonie

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 489 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

489 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lia Toyota of Colonie from DealerRater.com

• January 20, 2015

Art Palazollo was the person that checked me in and listened to me try to explain the noises I had heard and what had happened. He was excellent at as...king the right questions and figuring out what I was saying. He made me feel good about bringing my car there. It turned out that they could find nothing wrong and it was checked out thoroughly. Everything was tight and as it should be. He told me even before leaving the car that it might have just been a chunk of ice dislodging. We felt it was best to have it checked out anyway. The cost of just checking it out was explained right up front. It checked out fine and I have peace of mind. I would definitely bring my car back for any needed service. It was another great experience. Thank you so much.

April 27, 2018

I was in and out of contact with brian for a few weeks knowing I wanted to start looking for a car but wasn???t exactly sure when I wanted to actually... go through with it. Brian was totally understanding and flexible with everything. He texted me letting me know a few certified RAV4s came in and asked if I wanted to test drive. We scheduled a time and upon going for a test drive a same model but newer just came in and wanted to show me that one. I instantly fell in love with it. Test drove it and knew I wanted it. This was my first car purchase and Brian was the best during the whole process! I had a good check list of things I wanted and I was able to check every box! After I took the RAV4 home I noticed a stain in the trunk and without hesitation Brian got my car in for a cleaning. Beyond thankful for Brian during this life achievement.

April 27, 2018

My sincere thanks to Brian who went out of his way to be patient with me - an impatient and difficult customer. He is a true professional!!

April 24, 2018

What a pleasant experience from start to finish, including negotiations style, delivery details and support afterward. I had a perceived problem afte...r the vehicle delivery (note I said perceived) and Kermit handled it very professionally and completely. Even though I was a little upset initially (bad perceptions on my part I promise), Kermit was able to address my concerns gracefully, professionally and thoroughly making that visit to the dealership actually a fun trip. Kermit is a true professional in every way and I'd recommend prospective buyers to "Call Kermit" for your new Toyota needs.

April 23, 2018

I arrived for a 5pm appointment (a brief repair job) and Mike was so gracious. We were there at 4:55pm and I asked if he was about to depart for the ...day but he said "let me get you started, as Steve is on a call." Well, not only did he get me started he remained until 5:50pm to be sure that my vehicle was delivered in a timely fashion and that I was happy. Indeed Mike is a true asset to Lia Toyota and I wanted to thank him again for his dedication to customer service. He is truly a "top shelf" performer.

April 23, 2018

My car buying experience was truly a great experience! Brian was prepared for my appointment, was very knowledgeable of the inventory, accommodated a...ll of my requests and kept the process moving. Excellent communication during and after the sale. I will be calling Brian again for my next car purchase and highly recommend him to anyone else.

April 18, 2018

Mistakenly identified him as one of the other managers I dealt with. He called me to find out what happen and explained that he was not one of the man...agers I dealt with, left me a professional and courteous voicemail.

Alex Nicol

Vehicle Exchange Manager

April 16, 2018

Lia is an exceptional dealership and Brian was a pleasure to work with. All of the employees we met were knowledgeable and nice and they made the proc...ess easy and no nonsense. Brian was professional and really valued our time. Lia is now our dealer!

April 14, 2018

I have purchased three cars from Lia and it has been a good experience ever time. The Service Department has been easy to work with and my that was a...lso a pleasure to work with. In my most recent experience working with Brian Rae, Brian listened to what I wanted and kept my requests first and foremost through the entire transaction. I will recommend him to friends and family if they are looking for a car.

April 13, 2018

My teacher @ RPI recommended this dealership and two weeks ago I purchased a Prius C. I am very happy with my sales guy Brian. He gave me a very reaso...nable price and was very professional and helpful.

Lia Toyota of Colonie