Lia Toyota of Colonie

202 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 1, 2020

Our salesman, Joe Morand was very friendly, informative, and a delight to work with. He took his time explaining all of the new technology of the vehicle.... I would highly recommend him to anyone.

November 21, 2020

I had an excellent experience here. Amanda Blacknik was my salesperson and she was very competent . She answered all of my questions and gave me all the... information I needed to make my decision. I especially appreciated the honesty of the dealership. The price I was quoted was the price I paid there were no “hidden fees”. I would buy from Amanda and this dealership again. Austin also helped out and was very informative when picking up my car.

November 5, 2020

Worked with Amanda Blacknik. She is great and highly recommend her. Made the lease process very smooth and easy. Go see her when buying or leasing a new... Toyota.

JoeS, thank you for your time and feedback. We are delighted to hear that your shopping experience with Amanda was so positive! We strive to offer exc...eptional customer service and it sounds like we achieved our goal! We look forward to serving your automotive needs in the future.

October 25, 2020

I went to Lia Toyota to buy a new Tacoma. I met with Bill Boland. He showed me what was available. We discussed all the terms and my trade in. It was a... stress free visit. I couldn't ask for a better salesman.

Bill, thank you for your time and feedback. We are delighted to hear that your shopping experience with Bill was so positive! We strive to offer excep...tional customer service and it sounds like we achieved our goal! We look forward to serving your automotive needs in the future.

October 25, 2020

Tom Pottenburgh was our sales consultant. He listened to what we wanted in a vehicle, let us test drive, and guided us through the whole process. Tom... was very helpful and informative and made this an easy and enjoyable transaction. Tom did not pressure us. We would recommend Tom at Lia Toyota to anyone interested in purchasing a car.

Mike and Marilyn, we appreciate you taking the time to write this great review. Painless and efficient visits are what we aim for, so it is pleasing t...o hear that Tom took such great care of you. Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

October 25, 2020

When it went to Lia Toyota I just went to look and I had no intention of really buying that day but Allison was so sweet and attentive and answered all... my questions and the next thing you know I was buying a. Pre-owned Toyota RAV4! I love my new car! Thank you Allison Ancowitz

Linda, thank you for the wonderful feedback! Your satisfaction is our goal, and we are happy to hear you experienced exceptional service from Allison!... Please contact us when your new vehicle is ready for its first service. We would be happy to help!

September 11, 2020

Tom pottenburgh was excellent my first enjoyable car buying experience ever. The hole process took a little more than two hours. Nice enough to office... free ice cream. Certainly not like armory dodge where you had to buy your own water

Suzanne, we are thrilled to hear about your positive experience. Our entire dealership takes great pride in providing the best possible buying experie...nce and Tom will be thrilled to hear your kind words.

September 10, 2020

Ralph Simeone was a great salesrep! Everything was perfect from the start, they found me the truck I was looking for. Pleasure doing business with Lia... Toyota. Great customer service. Would purchase again.

August 5, 2020

I stopped in at Lia Toyota on central ave NY. Tom Pottenburgh walked me through the sale of a 2020 Toyota Tacoma. The process was effortless and I drove... away ecstatic with my new truck.

Linda, thank you for your time and feedback. We are delighted to hear that your shopping experience with Tom was so positive! We strive to offer excep...tional customer service and it sounds like we achieved our goal! We look forward to serving your automotive needs in the future.

July 10, 2020

Jim O’ddonel assisted me with the process of my car purchase. He did great and I’m so much happy about everything. All questions asked wereanswered

We are thrilled to hear about your positive experience. Our entire dealership takes great pride in providing the best possible buying experience and J...im will be thrilled to hear your kind words.